napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie ostarine and?

420dude

Hi all I was given a bottle of ostarine and was planning on 25mg Ed for 12 weeks and was wondering if another sarm would stack up with this for better results. This is the first time trying sarms or anything else other then creatine. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again to all for the help

Hi all I was given a bottle of ostarine and was planning on 25mg Ed for 12 weeks and was wondering if another sarm would stack up with this for better results. This is the first time trying sarms or anything else other then creatine. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again to all for the help
Yes bro, sarms really shine when stacked. Tell me your stats and goals and I'll be happy to help you set up a cycle

Wouldn't Andarine be a good one to accompany? I've seen several Carderine/Ostarine stacks too. Mr. Gemelli has quite a few informative videos on S4 (Andarine) which i think you would benefit.

Wouldn't Andarine be a good one to accompany? I've seen several Carderine/Ostarine stacks too. Mr. Gemelli has quite a few informative videos on S4 (Andarine) which i think you would benefit.
yes, it would be but he never really said what his goals were so its difficult to answer the question properly...

Ok here is my stuff I am 44 5foot 6 was 212 lbs down to 192 lbs the Mk is from nobodies labs here in Canada and was a birthday gift just looking to put some size back on that I lost from recovery my shoulder reconstruction surgery early last year

good luck because that is pure garbage bro. i have had so many complaints with that... i would never take that shit

Holy crap dude, blunt and to the point thanks for bursting my bubble, now how about being positive and sharing some advice on where I can get some here in Canada and help getting my size back

Thanks

Holy crap dude, blunt and to the point thanks for bursting my bubble, now how about being positive and sharing some advice on where I can get some here in Canada and help getting my size back

Thanks
If you are looking to add size, RAD140 and lgd would be great for that.

However I'd recommend only getting your sarms from www.sarmsx.com to insure you have the right quality.

The stack dosing protocol would look like this

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

Thanks
im sorry brother.. im not going to let you waste your time and money! sarmsx ships to canada on a daily basis.. you are good to go and YOU KNOW you are getting the best quality...

thanks bro i appreciate the honesty
always bro... just let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help and you will always get the most straight forward answer... it might not be what you necessarily want to hear but it will always be what you need to hear... i always have everyone's back bro

Top Bottom