napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to TRT and curious about your guys' HCG protocols

Romes20

Stats refresher-
33 years old next month, 6', currently 201lbs, 12%bf, been lifting religiously for about 5 years, in gym for 8.
Cycle history-
1st: 8 weeks Test Prop @100mg eod, Arimidex .25eod, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
2nd: 12 weeks Test Cyp @400mg/wk, Tbol 60mg weeks 1-6, Proviron 50mg last 5 weeks, Aromasin 12.5mg eod, Nolvadex/Clomid PCT
3rd: 14 weeks Test Cyp @300mg/week, 12 weeks Deca @300/wk, Aromasin/Caber throughout, GW501516 throughout, Proviron 50mg last 5 weeks. Pregnyl HCG used last 5 weeks at 500iu x2/wk
(ended most recent cycle beginning of January)

My Doctor allowed me to try TRT- my last results were at 548ng/dl but I believe these were inflated from recently finishing PCT as well as supplementing with DAA. I had experienced the low libido, moodiness, irritability, trouble getting my body to do as I asked it to do given proper diet/intensity in the gym, etc.
He was not the most experienced with TRT and like most doctors tried to convince me to do 200mg every two weeks but I knew better. I have been cruising on 160mg of Perrigo Testosterone from the Pharmacy (80mg injected in delts with insulin pin every Sunday and Wednesday), no Aromasin needed so far though I have plenty on hand. I do have several vials of HCG that I had kept for future cycles and am planning to get blood work done and talk with new doctor (last one retired at the end of this year) in late February/Early March about a prescription for it.

I am curious how the guys here on TRT incorporate it into their protocol. Overall size hasn't decreased excessively though they have drawn up a bit like they tend to do, and I notice that semen volume has taken a big decrease with admittedly bothers me (though I did notice an increase while on HCG). I'm also interested in maintaining fertility as my wife and I have been throwing around the idea of having a kid before we get too old. I do supplement with Zinc and Sunflower Lecithin but I just started the Lecithin so I'm not sure if/when that will make any difference. Curious about any suggestions aside from HCG for that. I had heard on one of Dylan's videos that he just goes through 5000iu's every 3-4 months while on TRT but I'm curious if that is the general consensus here or if anyone does anything different.

Last edited:
"My Doctor allowed me to try TRT""He was not the most experienced with TRT " !!!! RED FLAG BRO, your only 33 and well in range my advice would be see another doctor before you make a life long decision. You dont even know what your baseline T levels are

I was the one that pushed for it. He simply said let's try and see if it makes a difference. Now I want this new Doctor to firm things up so it's solid. I'm fine with staying this course- Like I said, I strongly believe that my bloods were artificially inflated. The time before that, they were in low 400's.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

548? Dude you should have waited longer to get an accurate number. You can't know if you even need it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I was the one that pushed for it. He simply said let's try and see if it makes a difference. Now I want this new Doctor to firm things up so it's solid. I'm fine with staying this course- Like I said, I strongly believe that my bloods were artificially inflated. The time before that, they were in low 400's.

Ya what you are saying basically is that you do not NEED TRT but would like to just be on TRT, that would be all personal preference. Nothing i would ever advise, but definitely your decision to make

Based on long time symptoms that I felt prior to ever touching steroids, I certainly feel like it helps. It was either go through a Doctor or self-treat and I felt this would be the most responsible route.

Based on long time symptoms that I felt prior to ever touching steroids, I certainly feel like it helps. It was either go through a Doctor or self-treat and I felt this would be the most responsible route.

could be in your mind bro,

I wish. I've read alot about progressive doctors treating guys in the 400-500 range because they displayed many of the symptoms. If they were 800-1000+, then they could still be low *for them* while not meeting the clinical level for low T

look man, your doctors are saying you dont need TRT, your bloodwork and #s defintely say you dont need TRT, people here think you dont really need TRT... This will be only a personal decision, you seem to be only looking for reasons to validate starting TRT and there really isnt any other than you believe and want to be on TRT,. And you also stated you had fertility concerns, if thats the case TRT is not a very good option.

Hard to say. In process of buying a house now, could be anytime in next few years.

Hard to say. In process of buying a house now, could be anytime in next few years.

i wish you and the misses best of luck in your future en devours man ! whatever you do bro, just please take your time making a decision on things, i just want the best for you and actually care enough that i dont want you to rush into anything and later down the road have complications or regrets i hope you can understand that. And no matter what you decide regardless if my opinion is the same as yours, i still give you all the support needed.

Listen take the advise , let the esters settle & get a true bloodwork done. True meaning, the correct stats. In my opinion , if you don't need it don't force feed it. Once on TRT, it's hard bringing your natural back. You don't want to be on a rollercoaster the rest of your life ,if you don't have to. Like Billy said , get a new Dr if need be..

Top Bottom