napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms , help pls [:

kirito

hello guys , being working out for 1 year , 6 days a week , 3 hours per workout , completely natty , got nice results then i encounterd sarms issue , wanna give it a go . i have no experience with sarms nor stero ..

so the thing i got confused about it , i bought

MK-2866 (Ostarine, Enobosarm)
LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)

now on the bottle written that each capsole contain 10 mg . now the daily dose that i understood that i need to take is 20 mg the other bottle is 5 mg per capsole and i need 10 daily .and i have 60 casoles each so i have eough for 4 weeks cycle now the thing that got me most confused is that i saw on some parts of the internet that DO NOT MORE DO MORE THEN 4 WEEKS CYCLE , and i saw on other places on the internet that 4 weeks cycles are useless and the minimum is 8 weeks.#helpplease
#sorry for my english
# thanks in advance <3

im 23 years old .
i wight 169 pounds
and i am 175 cm tall .
i dont know my body fat .

4 weeks? thats pointless unless its a fake sarm where the person would have to cover their ass and tell you that because it was a prohormone.. .REAL lgd would be ran 12 weeks as it does not even peak until week 8... where did you get them?

some article i read.. its screen shoted on my phone . im new to sarms i bought from EA if u know them from the research i made i understood they realy legit. if u can rec other place that i can buy im willing to hear i saw alot of ur videos and u the reason i got confused cuz i saw video u said less then 12 week is useless. and the article i read about 4 weeks cycle is other website

sarmsx will be reopening in the middle of next week and they are the best quality you are going to find... supposed to be wednesday so stay tuned for the announcement on the forum

some article i read.. its screen shoted on my phone . im new to sarms i bought from EA if u know them from the research i made i understood they realy legit. if u can rec other place that i can buy im willing to hear i saw alot of ur videos and u the reason i got confused cuz i saw video u said less then 12 week is useless. and the article i read about 4 weeks cycle is other website

8-16 week cycles of SARMS is what is recommended

bro , please, do i honestly have to keep repeating myself? the answer is not going to change if you ask it an infinite amount of times and its rather frustrating that i have to waste time saying the same thing over and over again.. you know what, you run it however you want to run it, okay?

You have to be careful where you get your info. The recommended length for legit sarms cycles are 12 weeks, not 4.

Top Bottom