napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARM's and would like opinions/info on my stack/plan

jamesthegame

So I'm almost 19, I'm very determined to go on SARM's as I've been training hard since 15 y/o and know quite a lot about my body, diet etc.
I'm planning on taking LGD-4033, 10mg/ED in conjunction with GW (Cardarine) 20mg/ED for a 12 week cycle (Are those correct dosages?)
I'd be doing this on a recomp diet if that makes a difference.
Would I need to see a doctor for some blood work before/during/after this cycle?
Would I need to take a PCT afterwards because of the LGD?
Also would I still be able to take creatine and preworkout whilst taking these SARM's?
Cheers

So I'm almost 19, I'm very determined to go on SARM's as I've been training hard since 15 y/o and know quite a lot about my body, diet etc.
I'm planning on taking LGD-4033, 10mg/ED in conjunction with GW (Cardarine) 20mg/ED for a 12 week cycle (Are those correct dosages?)
I'd be doing this on a recomp diet if that makes a difference.
Would I need to see a doctor for some blood work before/during/after this cycle?
Would I need to take a PCT afterwards because of the LGD?
Also would I still be able to take creatine and preworkout whilst taking these SARM's?
Cheers

Honestly bro, at 19 you are a little young for even sarms to be honest. I'd be much happier seeing you wait at least until you are closer to 21 first before starting any type of performance enhancement.

What is your full stats buddy? Height, weight, bodyfat, etc?

Man as Rick said you just don't need PEDs at your age. If you can't do it naturally then you can't do it. Your hormones should be raging.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

yes at 19 years old, you should not be on anything... your far too young for anything other than maybe creatine and protein... aside from that you need to wait a year or two at least...

Honestly bro, at 19 you are a little young for even sarms to be honest. I'd be much happier seeing you wait at least until you are closer to 21 first before starting any type of performance enhancement.

What is your full stats buddy? Height, weight, bodyfat, etc?

I do understand that age thing, but at the same time I'm not really interested in doing it completely natty. Not interested in going on stage or calling myself a natural athlete, I'd just like to try sarms now, and then when I'm older possibly hit stronger enhancers.

full body stats are weight 134.5lb, bf 12-14%, height 5'9", (not sure if you want bodypart measurements but) bust 45", biceps 14.4", waist 29", thigh 24", calves 14",

Top Bottom