napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New razorback on the block

• Thread starter razorbackflyboy
  • Start date
R

razorbackflyboy

Hey guys as you you can see im a big razorback fan and im a professional cropduster pilot thats how i get my name razorbackflyboy. I ran across this forum by accident. I really think it cool and gonna big. Wow when i saw dylan was here that was cool he does such a awesome job on his videos. Im 46 i love to juice and learn from forums. You meet such good people and learn so much im excited to get learn from you guys thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

Hey guys as you you can see im a big razorback fan and im a professional cropduster pilot thats how i get my name razorbackflyboy. I ran across this forum by accident. I really think it cool and gonna big. Wow when i saw dylan was here that was cool he does such a awesome job on his videos. Im 46 i love to juice and learn from forums. You meet such good people and learn so much im excited to get learn from you guys thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush... great to have you whether your a razorback fan or not! LOLLL just kidding... they are fine by me... i remember the good days when nolan richardson was the coach for basketball and they won the national title with corliss williamson etc... i was just a little kid but i remember quite well... i liked that team... lee mayberry etc... i remember! =) im always here to help in any way i can... don't hesitate to let me know...

Cool thanks im looking forward to the forum i was happy to see roids24 on here there good people i ve loved running there gear and the great communication and service they have

Im.a professional crop duster too. But I ain't flying planes if you know what I mean...

It's good to have you man. Welcome to AR.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice bro! I flew for a while when I was younger and absolutely loved flying. My wife tells me I'm also a,professional crop duster after many years of experience. I can clear out a busy checkout lane or elevator without anyone knowing it was me! LOL!!!

Welcome to AR. We are happy to have you. If you need anything just let me know buddy

pleasure is all ours..we are glad to have you

Hey man welcome to the family. Such a great place. I couldnt agree more about this place being unique and overall amazing. Gonna be huge here along with all its members. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help you meet your goals

Hopefully running into this forum is the only accident you ever have. Lol

Welcome aboard man. It's the best place to be. 👍

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom