napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and pct looks

floroseen

=) sup Dylan
im big fan of your channel, fan since last year
I've been doing my research on and off on Anabolic steroids and PCT
and AI's.

So a lil background about me is that im 23,i've been on and off going to the gym
since 2011 but I have been back to the Gym since March 31 of 2015.

I've started at 133 pounds and shot up to 163. (Lean Bulking)
And it hasn't been a year yet =)

I am currently studying to get my Personal Training Certification from ISSA.
But i dont have the size yet that screams. persona trainer.

I plan to jump on the Gear to look impressive, and for my work.
I bet you have heard this a lot by noobie guys that want to hop on the Juice, but I too. am one of those guys that got introduced by the late Zyzz

Anyways, i would really love to hear your recommendations on beginner cycles.
and what things i need on hand,sort of a checklist

I want to look like Zyzz. Have Mass and Look Aesthetic and shredded, no water bloated look.

You gotta give more info, stats experience goals. But you’re at an age where you shouldn’t be using AAS

And every first cycle is just a TEST only cycle but before any advice can be given for sure the above info has to be answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
At 23 you have plenty of natural games left without steroids.

"Looking" like a trainer? Do Hany Rambod and Chris Aceto look like" trainers? Being a good coach/trainer is about what you know.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom