napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New ownership

This is awesome, I am a big fan of Dylan. Sugg you going to help out on isarms till then?

Thanks brother, I truly appreciate it... Sugg will still be here helping as he can... He does not have as much time as he wants but he will definitely be here as much as he can... I have big plans for the forum and I assure you that it is in the best hands possible... =)

Thanks brother, I truly appreciate it... Sugg will still be here helping as he can... He does not have as much time as he wants but he will definitely be here as much as he can... I have big plans for the forum and I assure you that it is in the best hands possible... =)

Alright sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing how things change for the better.

I'll be around but very busy so please refer all management questions to Dylan. He's the new owner guys.

thanks brother... yes, all management questions and anything in general can now be directed to me... everything will be handled timely and efficiently!

Moving over here from Adrenaline Rush. Good to be here and join in with everyone!

Moving over here from Adrenaline Rush. Good to be here and join in with everyone!

hey brother... great to see you... one thing so you understand, there was no need to create another screen name... when the forums are merged together, everything will transfer into one so your old screen name will come right along with your posts

Top Bottom