napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New ownership

Sugga

Ex-Admin
I wanted to post this in the open so everyone knows the situation. Since starting iSarms, it has been a rollercoaster ride with explosive growth combined. I have done my best to grow the website and help members at the same time. While I have made many mistakes, I believe I handled myself with dignity and honesty as I tried to grow the website.

Unfortunately, due to problems with my family and time constraints, I have decided to sell iSarms to the industry leader in SARMS – Mr. Dylan Gemelli. For those of you who do not know, Dylan is one of the founding fathers of the SARMs industry, and he's someone I truly respect. He's shown me the way, and he has explained to me some of the good and bad choices I made while growing this website. As of January 01, 2016, iSARMS will have Dylan as the new owner. I'll be taking a backseat and dealing with my family issues and problems.

I wish Dylan Gemelli the best of luck, and I hope everything works out.

P.S. Everyone that might not like the changes, please trust me, Dylan is a great guy and he'll really put iSARMS on the map. :)

Sugga

WOW! We'll have Dylan as the new owner? He's hardcore, probably the smartest guy in the industry right now. Sweet! :)

Sugga, I wish you the best of luck, check your PMs please.

sugga you really helped me out when I first came on, I must have sent you 20 PMs and you answered them all. Thank you! Sorry to see you go.

Changes aren't always bad but is this place going to have drama now or what?

No need to be so negative. This is something that's going to take isarms to the next level, so it's a very good thing.

Sugga, I will miss you, but I am glad you brought on such an industry leader to take your place. Well done.

I have family issues too, can relate to this. Family eats up so much time it's crazy. Good luck sugga.

Thank you everyone! Just responded to all the PMs. I love iSARMS and had a very hard time letting it go, but I have to think of my family first. I really hope everyone understands my situation. :)

Do not worry, the website is in great hands. Dylan is an amazing, down to earth guy. I have no doubt he'll treat everyone right and help all our wonderful members. :)

I wanted to post this in the open so everyone knows the situation. Since starting iSarms, it has been a rollercoaster ride with explosive growth combined. I have done my best to grow the website and help members at the same time. While I have made many mistakes, I believe I handled myself with dignity and honesty as I tried to grow the website.

Unfortunately, due to problems with my family and time constraints, I have decided to sell iSarms to the industry leader in SARMS – Mr. Dylan Gemelli. For those of you who do not know, Dylan is one of the founding fathers of the SARMs industry, and he's someone I truly respect. He's shown me the way, and he has explained to me some of the good and bad choices I made while growing this website. As of January 01, 2016, iSARMS will have Dylan as the new owner. I'll be taking a backseat and dealing with my family issues and problems.

P.S. Everyone that might not like the changes, please trust me, Dylan is a great guy and he'll really put iSARMS on the map. :)

Sugga

sugga so you're leaving completely or you're going to stick around?

sugga so you're leaving completely or you're going to stick around?

I'll be here guys. Please don't get riled up. Everything is ok, changes aren't always bad and this is a good change for isarms. dzlane I sent you a pm back.

Sugga

Thank you for the warm welcome Sugga. I appreciate the nice words you have spoken about me and you will be truly missed. The main reason I wanted to be here is because of the work you have done and the extreme potential I see for the site. I have seen nothing but great members, great staff and strong leadership. You should be very proud of what you have done here and I promise and assure you that I will continue to do so as the leader here... Growth together as a family is what I will be striving to achieve where everyone is treated as equals and we all work together as one. I am thoroughly looking forward to being here and will always be readily available to provide help and leadership at all times.

WOW! We'll have Dylan as the new owner? He's hardcore, probably the smartest guy in the industry right now. Sweet! :)

Sugga, I wish you the best of luck, check your PMs please.

I appreciate that bro... I've seen many of your posts and I am really looking forward to working with you

Changes aren't always bad but is this place going to have drama now or what?

Hey getswole... I can more than guarantee you that it will be the exact opposite of drama. Drama is not something any forum should have and it is nothing I want NOR will tolerate. We are all here to help and grow as one... It is all about obtaining goals, extending lives and helping one another at all times. I will be making sure everyone has the very best experience possible at all times. You have nothing to worry about and should be looking forward to the growth of the forum that is going to take place because I will stop at nothing to make sure this is the best forum on the planet!

No need to be so negative. This is something that's going to take isarms to the next level, so it's a very good thing.

Sugga, I will miss you, but I am glad you brought on such an industry leader to take your place. Well done.

I appreciate the compliment brother... Truly looking forward to speaking with you on the future on many topics!

Thank you for the warm welcome Sugga. I appreciate the nice words you have spoken about me and you will be truly missed. The main reason I wanted to be here is because of the work you have done and the extreme potential I see for the site. I have seen nothing but great members, great staff and strong leadership. You should be very proud of what you have done here and I promise and assure you that I will continue to do so as the leader here... Growth together as a family is what I will be striving to achieve where everyone is treated as equals and we all work together as one. I am thoroughly looking forward to being here and will always be readily available to provide help and leadership at all times.

As everyone can see, Dylan is a very professional and helpful guy. I am glad the forum is in his hands. :)

Top Bottom