Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

new member

vagabond

New member
Member
Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info
I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it head on and dropped about 90 lbs clean diet and HIIT and weights.
currently on TRT thru the VA and now running some GW
 
Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info
I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it head on and dropped about 90 lbs clean diet and HIIT and weights.
currently on TRT thru the VA and now running some GW

welcome to isarms brother, its great to have you... i commend you on trying to take control and get yourself in the proper condition... im always here to help if you need me, dont hesitate to let me know..

are you only using gw right now? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
 
Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info
I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it head on and dropped about 90 lbs clean diet and HIIT and weights.
currently on TRT thru the VA and now running some GW

Glad to have you here with us brother. Welcome to Isarms. Nice job on your fat loss!!

If you have any questions or need anything just let me know
 
welcome to isarms brother, its great to have you... i commend you on trying to take control and get yourself in the proper condition... im always here to help if you need me, dont hesitate to let me know..

are you only using gw right now? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
thanks and thanks for answering my messages i know you busy guy
44
6 ft
220
haven't done BF
 
Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info
I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it head on and dropped about 90 lbs clean diet and HIIT and weights.
currently on TRT thru the VA and now running some GW

Welcome to the forum. We are very glad to have you on board (navy pun intended although not a vet myself, just an enthusiast). We have many vets here. All of them great folks.

Could you share with the other vets how you got the VA to put you on TRT? From the forum it seems most other vets that need TRT just cannot get the VA to prescribe TRT, even with all symptoms. Thanks.
 
Welcome to the forum. We are very glad to have you on board (navy pun intended although not a vet myself, just an enthusiast). We have many vets here. All of them great folks.

Could you share with the other vets how you got the VA to put you on TRT? From the forum it seems most other vets that need TRT just cannot get the VA to prescribe TRT, even with all symptoms. Thanks.
Honestly I was at my yearly and had told my doctor how I was feeling and asked if they would check my levels and when the labs came back they were very concerned said my t level was 20 and they sent me to the urologist and the hormonal specialist. Maybe I got lucky my team at the va is very caring maybe it's just Tampa
 
Honestly I was at my yearly and had told my doctor how I was feeling and asked if they would check my levels and when the labs came back they were very concerned said my t level was 20 and they sent me to the urologist and the hormonal specialist. Maybe I got lucky my team at the va is very caring maybe it's just Tampa

ya no shit the AF told me to fuck off at 125 so I self administer do you have to go in for shots or did they give you the vial and syringes? welcome to isarms by the way
 
Hey everyone joined a few days ago and have been reading thru the threads I found the site because of Dylans video on GW and it led me this way really like the massive amount of info
I am 44 us army vet been got my fat BUTT out of shape 2 years ago and was not liking what I saw so I attacked it head on and dropped about 90 lbs clean diet and HIIT and weights.
currently on TRT thru the VA and now running some GW

VA pretty liberal on TRT?? I wouldn't have guessed. Welcome brother! I'm also an army Vet and your post has already taught me something! Thanks for being here!


Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
 
VA pretty liberal on TRT?? I wouldn't have guessed. Welcome brother! I'm also an army Vet and your post has already taught me something! Thanks for being here!


Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I dont know about liberal lol I think the doc I had at the time was a firm believer in it and then he retired and they put a younger guy in and he likes it as well but then he had me try clomid and after 5 weeks I was like F this stuff and started back on my injection
 
I dont know about liberal lol I think the doc I had at the time was a firm believer in it and then he retired and they put a younger guy in and he likes it as well but then he had me try clomid and after 5 weeks I was like F this stuff and started back on my injection

this is exactly why if I decide to go on trt it will be self admin'd fuck the VA and fuck the AF docs
 
this is exactly why if I decide to go on trt it will be self admin'd fuck the VA and fuck the AF docs

oh yeah they are a pain in the ass to deal with the worse is when refilling I call in and the place is like 2 miles from my house and they always give me hell that its a controlled substance but yet they want to mail it to me and no one has to sign for it like what a bunch of idiots SMH on that one. the whole clomid thing came because I had took an injection like 2 days before I had blood work done not thinking and my levels was like 1900 so when I did go see the doc it had been 3 weeks since I had an injection and then 5 weeks on clomid that crap had me messed up
 
oh yeah they are a pain in the ass to deal with the worse is when refilling I call in and the place is like 2 miles from my house and they always give me hell that its a controlled substance but yet they want to mail it to me and no one has to sign for it like what a bunch of idiots SMH on that one.

it really is a fucking embarrassment, and they think obummer care is gonna work fucking joke lol
 
Top Bottom