napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

Well 175 is where I should've started lifting if that makes since. Fat is what I want to lose. Yes I know muscle weighs more than fat but whatever muscle weight I put on after 175 is fine. By May is my time line.
Gotcha. ..I think I will let some of the other guys chime in on this one. losing weight is NOT my strong suit. LOL

the bench press im not sure about probably can make that, but I know damn well you can lose the 10 lbs are you planning on sarms or aas? or just natural. either way you have to get your diet in check at a deficit level if you aren't already and cardio increase

SARMS, just watched another Dlyan video and they are a alternative..... I'd like to know more guy's. Like where to get, what to take, it is illegal to buy online so on...... Or do I need to start another post for this since this my intro post?

Sarms from Pure Essence Sarms are the best there is. Www.pureessencesarms.com
They are legal to buy online because they are "for research purposes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SARMS, just watched another Dlyan video and they are a alternative..... I'd like to know more guy's. Like where to get, what to take, it is illegal to buy online so on...... Or do I need to start another post for this since this my intro post?

Sarms are perfectly legal to purchase. Based on your goals of fat loss and strength, here is a stack that would be perfect for you

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

I think you should be more in the 2200-2300 range for your daily calorie intake. Welcome to AR
Maintenance is almost 2800

Bro I an say from experience....PURE ESSENCE SARMS are where it's at. I ran a cycle and had some really nice changes. Dylan or Rick will set you up on a plan.

the best quality you can find is at www.pureessenceresearch.com you will not find anything with this kind of quality...

it is not illegal to buy online unless you buy capsules, which are not real sarms anyway...

here is a very strong layout for you

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom