napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New here!! Looking for a source please read!

Rexface

Well hey guys. I’m 23 and have been a amutear boxer since I was 10 years old. Also just got married and have a one year old baby girl and being a mechanic during the day isn’t making me enough money to help with me and my family. I work for a (corporation). Can’t leave bc of the free health care and insurance. so me and my coach decided it’s time for me to step up and start a different training program to fight professionally. I got a good coach and we have had this talk. Almost every pro fighter uses juice defintaly ones with big names names. Its just so hush hush. But anyway I’m his only amateur fighter the rest are pros. Who tell me what I need and what I dont. But I was able to get some winny 100mg/10ml but haven’t used it bc I know I need some test in the cycle and my PCT ready to go. My weight is 150 pounds of carved up turkey lol very little fat. I’m 5”10. My cardio is out the ass. I do not lift heavy I lift light with many reps but coach tells me eveything is About to change.He wants me to bulk up to 170-180 of muscle and start lifting heavy to hit harder. Anyways I’ve been told I need to start off with a test cyp only cycle at 250 mgs a week and have clomid and nolvadex for after. But I have no source. If anyone could help me out on any of this gear It would really help. Also I thought you are suppose to use HCG during the end of the test cycle. Anyways I’m here to learn and to find a source. Thanks guys any feedback will be taken I will not be a know it all jackass. I’ll take any advice or cycle runs/sources you are willing to give. Thanks lol and btw I was about to order for napsgear before coming here on the reviews lol!r

just got married and have a one year old baby girl and being a mechanic during the day isn’t making me enough money to help with me and my family
Honestly judging by this line you need to save your money for your new Child and wife. You weigh 150lbs, it sounds like you need a better diet with quality food. 170lbs is very attainable without any AAS or Sarms

Honestly judging by this line you need to save your money for your new Child and wife. You weigh 150lbs, it sounds like you need a better diet with quality food. 170lbs is very attainable without any AAS or Sarms

Thanks for the feedback bro. Amateur boxing is all about being as light as possible for your size. Jumping up in ranks is where you need way more staimna,power and you want to weigh in with soild muscle not just cutting water weight and dieting that drains energy. I know many of the men I train with use winny but won’t share much of anything else besides that. Like I said it’s hush hush or more like a family recipe you don’t want a possible apponent one day to have your recipe you cooked up. But if I was able to get test cyp do you use hcg during or after a cycle? And also if you didn’t use HCG would nolvadex and clomid be enough for PCT after your test cyp cycle. Any feed back at all would be nice guys coach already has me eating 3 times as much as I’m uses too and finally hitting big weights. And yes I know naturally I can hit 170 easy that’s what my body would be at naturally. It’s really the stamina and keeping my power threw the bout Is what I’m lookinh for. But I’ll put the cotton in my mouth and keep my ears open if any of you guys have any pointers you can help me with. Thanks

I went from 150 natty to 200lbs in 2.5 years from just training 5 days a week with good forum and eat 5 steady meals don’t over complicate the gym .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom