napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy on the block

Bastion9

Hi there,
New here, and tbh new to ever being on a forum.
Ive just moved to the middle of the desert in Australia and as such have moved from my personal supplier.
Im well aware of how hard it is for international stores to send and get through aussie customs.
Just wondering if anyone can pm me recommending a domestic source within Australia.
Cheers

Hi there,
Ive just moved to the middle of the desert in Australia and as such have moved from my personal supplier.
Im well aware of how hard it is for international stores to send and get through aussie customs.
Just wondering if anyone can pm me recommending a domestic source within Australia.
Cheers

welcome to adrenaline rush brother, great to have you... you will quickly see there is no other forum like adrenaline rush in existence... welcome home bro

Hi there,
Cheers

Welcome to AR bro! You're in the right place for the best info, advice, sources, and me,hers you'll find out there. We have an awesome family, and we are glad to have you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Hi there,
Cheers

shoot i have no idea of who works with australia or not but welcome to ar brother !

Top Bottom