napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Dylan Gemelli Cruise... Perhaps a surprise...

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:
MrChristian said:
What is the world coming to? Dylan and Rick are going to run Deca. Next you're going to tell me that you're planning a cycle of Dbol. ;)

But seriously, this will be very interesting. Don't forget that you'll both need to up your tuna intake substantially.

Well, you will know if they go to dbol. You will see two massive Mo Fos who aint cut... but surely look intimidating.

Haha! I'm hoping to get more massive this winter from the Deca and Test. I'm running Anadrol this time too, which is also new territory for me. Someday....I may give Dbol another shot again. I just didn't like what it did to bloat me up so bad.

Nice bro, keep us posted please.. :cool:

mixc8 said:
Hi Crew:

And Rick I am surprise your going the anadrol route LOL but wont that bloat you as well? I never used it. I find this post interesting because I have spoken with both drd ( looking good bro! I am working hard to look as good at my age) and Dylan on the subject of Deca. See I am from the old school where I was always taught that Deca was used for cutting. Back in the Arnold days I would always hear that Deca is what they used for cutting, so for many years I thought this until I saw Dylan's video on Deca and found it was used for bulking. It blew my mind away because I have never known it to be used for bulking, I just did a 12 week cutting cycle and was going to add Deca but after seeing and speaking with Dylan I didn't. But after reading up on all the health benefits you get from Deca like the lubrication of the joints etc and speaking with drd on the subject I decided to add a low dose to my stack but! I only would use it every other week as I didn't want to put on size or hold water. I am 54 years old now and could benefit from Deca according to recent studies I have read. I always have used Deca over the years off and on, I have recently ended my cutting cycle and just cursing now with my TRT but I still want to keep Deca in the mix at a low dose.

In the old school they did use deca to cut and to bulk. It is all about the dose. Which in reality you can say that about anything. How much for how long? There is an interesting book called the "Anabolic Reference Guide", which scrutinizes old school. How much, how long...can be applied to alcohol, food, illicit drugs, prescribed drugs and also deca. So here was the legend.. Larry Scott's bulk. 500mg sus, 600 mg deca, 40mg dbol, then go right into a cut of 200 sus, 200 deca, 50mg winstrol.
Arnold bulked on dbol 40mg x2 /600mg TestE/600mg deca/400mg primo. After 6 weeks he dropped the dbol only. Then at 12 weeks he went 250 test/200deca/800primo.
A 17 week cycle that bulked then cut. The old school never did a cutting cycle per se. It was one long cycle that that went from bulk and then transitioned into cut. The diet changed and the cardio changed. So if dylan did 200mgs deca he would only add maybe 7 lbs muscle and 2 lbs water. You drop carbs for a while and the 2 lbs of water are gone. So dylan saying 150mg deca is spot on, and if anything he may need 100mg, but he will figure it out. Then once he is done with this 100-150 deca cycle , I WILL HAVE HIM HOOKED!!! He will sneak a little deca into all of his cycles from here on! Lol...actualy am lol ing.
The secret as I have said many many times is to keep a diary and listen to your body. You write something every day at a min!

drb_iac said:
mixc8 said:
Hi Crew:

And Rick I am surprise your going the anadrol route LOL but wont that bloat you as well? I never used it. I find this post interesting because I have spoken with both drd ( looking good bro! I am working hard to look as good at my age) and Dylan on the subject of Deca. See I am from the old school where I was always taught that Deca was used for cutting. Back in the Arnold days I would always hear that Deca is what they used for cutting, so for many years I thought this until I saw Dylan's video on Deca and found it was used for bulking. It blew my mind away because I have never known it to be used for bulking, I just did a 12 week cutting cycle and was going to add Deca but after seeing and speaking with Dylan I didn't. But after reading up on all the health benefits you get from Deca like the lubrication of the joints etc and speaking with drd on the subject I decided to add a low dose to my stack but! I only would use it every other week as I didn't want to put on size or hold water. I am 54 years old now and could benefit from Deca according to recent studies I have read. I always have used Deca over the years off and on, I have recently ended my cutting cycle and just cursing now with my TRT but I still want to keep Deca in the mix at a low dose.

In the old school they did use deca to cut and to bulk. It is all about the dose. Which in reality you can say that about anything. How much for how long? There is an interesting book called the "Anabolic Reference Guide", which scrutinizes old school. How much, how long...can be applied to alcohol, food, illicit drugs, prescribed drugs and also deca. So here was the legend.. Larry Scott's bulk. 500mg sus, 600 mg deca, 40mg dbol, then go right into a cut of 200 sus, 200 deca, 50mg winstrol.
Arnold bulked on dbol 40mg x2 /600mg TestE/600mg deca/400mg primo. After 6 weeks he dropped the dbol only. Then at 12 weeks he went 250 test/200deca/800primo.
A 17 week cycle that bulked then cut. The old school never did a cutting cycle per se. It was one long cycle that that went from bulk and then transitioned into cut. The diet changed and the cardio changed. So if dylan did 200mgs deca he would only add maybe 7 lbs muscle and 2 lbs water. You drop carbs for a while and the 2 lbs of water are gone. So dylan saying 150mg deca is spot on, and if anything he may need 100mg, but he will figure it out. Then once he is done with this 100-150 deca cycle , I WILL HAVE HIM HOOKED!!! He will sneak a little deca into all of his cycles from here on! Lol...actualy am lol ing.
The secret as I have said many many times is to keep a diary and listen to your body. You write something every day at a min!

^^ LOL,... hooked on all kinds of gains

Once I start my big winter blast the beginning of November, I will be starting a nice big detailed log on everything. I have really nice Biotech goodies staring at me that I can't wait to run, and I plan on taking things to a new level. I'm really interested in how Deca goes, as this will be my first run with it.

I'm shocked myself. But anxious to see this bro! That should increase your appetite I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
Once I start my big winter blast the beginning of November, I will be starting a nice big detailed log on everything. I have really nice Biotech goodies staring at me that I can't wait to run, and I plan on taking things to a new level. I'm really interested in how Deca goes, as this will be my first run with it.

PM me bro. I want you to ramp that deca. I know you don't like ramps, but this one will surprise you. Your first run with deca is to try the to find the sweet spot asap. The new level you want is just around the corner and paying attention to everything. EVERYTHING

RickRock said:

Its goin down !!

My cycle has ended and back to TRT... so that brings up the question of, "what is next?" I have a theory I am going to try here and see the result... I lost size gained size, lost size gained size my entire cycle with the stresses of my wedding, the leg injury etc... I am still shredded but my appetite has shrunk so bad with all the stress that it's just not where it needs to be.. I am already so picky and disciplined but its so important to get the proper nutrition with all of this, which is FINALLY coming back... i've tweaked my diet again to really cut up more but add more size in the process... that being said... my initial plan was to try to the 150/150 of test and primo for my cruise... however i have decided to mix things up... that is still the plan however i will be adding deca at 150 as well... i will NEVER run deca at a high dose whatsoever but at this dose, from what i have seen over all these years along with recent results on clients as well as a lot of talk with drb on deca use, i know i can get the extra size i want, nothing drastic but definitely what im looking for while still staying very dry and shredded... i may even consider up to 200 but that's the max... i know so many that are doctor prescribed this dose and swear by it as well.. i am at least going to try it and see the response... i'll obviously run a sarms stack with it as well... we will see how this goes moving forward... i'll update in further upcoming weeks...

So are you cruising at 450mgs a week? I'm currently cruising 100 test 100 mast and 50 Deca because I figure anything over 300 to be a blast at least that's what I've learned from years on these forums .

So are you cruising at 450mgs a week? I'm currently cruising 100 test 100 mast and 50 Deca because I figure anything over 300 to be a blast at least that's what I've learned from years on these forums .

you don't want to exceed 150 - 200 of anything on a cruise but primo is very light and test and deca at that dose are completely fine... i would not go any higher than this but this should be just fine

I like it, Dylan. A lot of dudes will say "Anything under 400mg of deca isn't even worth running." I completely disagree with this. I feel there are benefits in adding deca, even at a low dose like you're suggesting.

What are your thoughts on that? Do you feel one can still see decent gains stacking deca to a cycle at a low dose like 250mg?

PM me bro. I want you to ramp that deca. I know you don't like ramps, but this one will surprise you. Your first run with deca is to try the to find the sweet spot asap. The new level you want is just around the corner and paying attention to everything. EVERYTHING

I will definitely do that my friend. I would really like and appreciate your input on this. Your word is always golden to me Drb

I like it, Dylan. A lot of dudes will say "Anything under 400mg of deca isn't even worth running." I completely disagree with this. I feel there are benefits in adding deca, even at a low dose like you're suggesting.

What are your thoughts on that? Do you feel one can still see decent gains stacking deca to a cycle at a low dose like 250mg?

absolutely bro.. everyone has their own definition on gains made... some believe you need to gain 15-20 pounds on deca... what's wrong with 10 or a bit more that's far cleaner and more sustainable? what's the difference if you initially gain 10 but lose it as it dissipates, you feel like shit and probably look like shit in the process, OR keeping your sides lower, gaining cleaner pounds, feeling great in the process etc... it just depends how you view it... to answer your question, absolutely you will see very nice gains at 250...

dude you can make great gains on 250 deca - and you can also shred the heck up and get vascular and hard..depends on your diet and training..

dude you can make great gains on 250 deca - and you can also shred the heck up and get vascular and hard..depends on your diet and training..

That is most certainly the truth my friend. The steroids don't dictate results....diet and training ALWAYS do!!

That is most certainly the truth my friend. The steroids don't dictate results....diet and training ALWAYS do!!

Aw shit I cant wait to read these logs and see some results and thoughts on this as well. I am in for the long haul on this fellas. Good luck!! you already have the mental fortitude, diet and training plans, like drb said you just have to find that sweet spot for each individual. Damn this is like an upcoming season of survivor or some shit. Oh ya drb didn't say anything about 3 cans of tuna!! don't forget that.

Top Bottom