napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm as a bridge

kizame

Greetings guys, I wonder when is the right time to start a sarm stack after your PCT, in my case I'll be using MK and GW in my pct so that's something that I would like to know if makes any difference on the time to start a stack of sarm.

kizame said:
Greetings guys, I wonder when is the right time to start a sarm stack after your PCT, in my case I'll be using MK and GW in my pct so that's something that I would like to know if makes any difference on the time to start a stack of sarm.

You can start a sarms stack immediately following your PCT. if you ran GW and MK as part of your PCT, it's fine. You can run GW or any other sarms up to 12 weeks before you need to cycle off of it for 4-8 weeks. So, if you ran both for 4 weeks, you could go right into a sarms triple stack afterwards for another 8. Another option which I typically recommend, is taking a 4 week break after PCT, then going right into a 12 week Triple stack looking just like this

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT Clomid 25/25/25/25

That's why I really like this page is really active and helpful,I'll do the second option I'll take the 4 weeks break and then run the triple stack. Thanks so much for taking part of your time to clarify my doubts, keep up the good work!

kizame said:
That's why I really like this page is really active and helpful,I'll do the second option I'll take the 4 weeks break and then run the triple stack. Thanks so much for taking part of your time to clarify my doubts, keep up the good work!

No problem at all my man. Any other questions you may have just let me know!

Well now that you say just for curiosity if you do the first optio which is using the MK and GW for 4 week during the PCT and the run the triple for 8 weeks where do I leave the S4? Shouldn't use it on PCT and just run it for 8 weeks after the pct or could run it for 12 even though I won't have more MK and GW available because I'll buy the 12 week triple and use it 4 weeks of both MK and GW on the PCT? What do you think

kizame said:
Well now that you say just for curiosity if you do the first optio which is using the MK and GW for 4 week during the PCT and the run the triple for 8 weeks where do I leave the S4? Shouldn't use it on PCT and just run it for 8 weeks after the pct or could run it for 12 even though I won't have more MK and GW available because I'll buy the 12 week triple and use it 4 weeks of both MK and GW on the PCT? What do you think

You could run it the whole 12 after the MK and GW run out. Also I forgot to mention that GW really can be ran a little longer than 12 weeks. It seems to be good up to around 14 weeks, but 12 week cycles are the normal recommendation. The main thing is that eventually your body adapts to the compounds and you don't respond as well. That's why they all need cycled. In all honesty, the option of coming off for 4 weeks after PCT then starting that triple stack is probably your best option

kizame said:
Understood, once again thank you

the beauty of sarms is you can basically run them year round with minimal rest and recovery needed however it is STILL NEEDED here bro... you can easily run full cycles, run your pct and then take about 3 weeks off before you start again... thats more than minimal rest when you think about it but its definitely needed...

oh but when you talking about taking 3 weeks off before starting again is about starting again a roids cycle right? if thats the case I didn't know it I thought we were suppose to take the same time of being "on" for the time "off" before doing a cycle again, but if your talking about sarms is good to know because the triple stack is coming home and I want to use it the right way after PCT.

kizame said:
oh but when you talking about taking 3 weeks off before starting again is about starting again a roids cycle right? if thats the case I didn't know it I thought we were suppose to take the same time of being "on" for the time "off" before doing a cycle again, but if your talking about sarms is good to know because the triple stack is coming home and I want to use it the right way after PCT.

steroids are time on equals time off... with sarms you only need the few weeks in between... that's the beauty of them... if you wanted to use them as a bridge and then start another steroid cycle after you complete them then you could start them asap... if your using them after a steroid cycle you can start them asap as well but if you wanted to run multiple sarms stacks back to back then you only need the 3 weeks in between

Re: RE: Re: Sarm as a bridge

kizame said:
Sarms don't require the amount of time off that steroids do, because there isn't the severe shutdown and negative impact on your health.

That's why steroids require the same amount of time off as on, where sarms do not

Top Bottom