napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

cmb5017 said:
My mind is so blown by your test results im just gona log off and smoke crack for the rest of the day :shock:
Lol, why is your mind so blown?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
cmb5017 said:
My mind is so blown by your test results im just gona log off and smoke crack for the rest of the day :shock:

Your experience and results dont match the test results. ..u should be a beast with that much test and with that much estrogen u should be puffed up like a blow fish.
I mean ur showing improvement but not near what u should look like. Especially since I believe ur diet and training is in check

And as much as I hate to reccomend this...i think based on ur testimony u might need to switch from aromasin to arimidex. ...I feel so ashamed saying that...im gona go stand in the corner for 30 minutes :(

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

cmb5017 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
cmb5017 said:

Your experience and results dont match the test results. ..u should be a beast with that much test and with that much estrogen u should be puffed up like a blow fish.
I mean ur showing improvement but not near what u should look like. Especially since I believe ur diet and training is in check
I agree and that's exactly why I started this thread, hoping someone could help me make sense of it. I mean I pretty much knew the whole time that it wasn't because of bunk test because of how full and tight I feel but after talking about it I started to think that bunk or under dosed gear could be the culprit but deep down I knew that couldn't be it because I definitely felt like something was working. The only thing I can think of is, the eod dosing of aromasin crushed my e levels causing my gains to be crap. So, then I stopped the aromasin for the last 2-3 weeks and since then my e levels have sky rocketed causing my gains to be crap. I think if I can get my e lowered and get the dose dialed in right, things will change.

Also, I have no problem posting up my diet and training for critique of anyone thinks that may be the culprit.

cmb5017 said:
And as much as I hate to reccomend this...i think based on ur testimony u might need to switch from aromasin to arimidex. ...I feel so ashamed saying that...im gona go stand in the corner for 30 minutes :(

Thats terrible advice. Adex is the inferior of the two. It only abates symptoms aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. DO NOT use adex

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Great test results ibleed! I would jump on Aromasin EOD, since you're not noticing any gyno sides I wouldn't go too aggressive with it. It won't crash your estrogen like your saying either. You must of had something else going on earlier in your cycle other than low e2. Either way, glad to see the gear is good. I think you'll feel a lot better once your e2 is down a bit. Also now mentally you know the gear is legit and that'll help in the gym as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
cmb5017 said:

Thats terrible advice. Adex is the inferior of the two. It only abates symptoms aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. DO NOT use adex

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well that was the point...aromasin seems to crush his estrogen harder than most. As much as I hate arimidex it might be a better choice in his unique situation?
But just a suggestion. ....

cmb5017 said:
PHURIOUS said:
cmb5017 said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well that was the point...aromasin seems to crush his estrogen harder than most. As much as I hate arimidex it might be a better choice in his unique situation?

Aromasin doesn't crush Estrogen like that though. Without blood work, who knows what was really going on in the beginning of his cycle?

I think I'll try out aromasin today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and then from there I'll take a dose on pin days, which is Sunday and Wednesday

cmb5017 said:
PHURIOUS said:
cmb5017 said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Adex is a weak product. His estro is so high he needs to bring it down pretty quickly. And aromasin will keep it low on the proper dosing schedule like eod or e3d.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LAfit said:
cmb5017 said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"cmb5017" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Aromasin doesn't crush Estrogen like that though. Without blood work, who knows what was really going on in the beginning of his cycle?

That's a good point, I've heard this plenty of times but when I quit the aromasin I immediately felt better and to be honest besides my lack of strength gains, I have felt awesome ever since, even with this elevated estrogen.

LAfit said:
cmb5017 said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"cmb5017" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

If you were to use aromasin too much it will crush it pretty low but his estro is so high it needs crushing then back to a normal dose frequency and it shud be good

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ibleedoranbla said:
LAfit said:
"cmb5017" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"cmb5017" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's a good point, I've heard this plenty of times but when I quit the aromasin I immediately felt better and to be honest besides my lack of strength gains, I have felt awesome ever since, even with this elevated estrogen.

You might feel great right now. But if you let your estro soar like this you will start to not feel good. Then u will start bloating and carrying water and then you really wont be happy. Trust me.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ibleedoranbla said:
I think I'll try out aromasin today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and then from there I'll take a dose on pin days, which is Sunday and Wednesday

Thats the nature of the beast bro. Try out different things till u find what works for your body. Hope u find the right balance. ..but this will be a life long field of study lol..finding which compounds work a certain way. And which doses are most effective and ect...welcome to AAS lol

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"LAfit" said:
"cmb5017" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"cmb5017" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You might feel great right now. But if you let your estro soar like this you will start to not feel good. Then u will start bloating and carrying water and then you really wont be happy. Trust me.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Yea, I have no plans on letting that happen. I'll be downing some aromasin in about 2 hours.

21infantry said:
You sure that TBOL isn't Dbol 500 test a week shouldn't produce that kind of Estrogen.
Well, from the very disappointing gains I got from the tbol I would hope it wasn't dbol. Plus I've been off the tbol for almost a month now.

Just throwing a Idea out there, why don't you proviron since it has anti estrogen properties in your cycle and you can maybe only pop one anti estrogen on one of the Pin days. That should help control the Estrogen without crushing it completely. Just a thought, I'm sure other experpiecne posters will chime in.

Top Bottom