napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle Sizes

sirjecht

Just wanted some opinions on what needles to use for test injections. Will be starting a cycle in Feb next year of Test C 300mg for 12 weeks.

Never pinned before and currently looking at a 25g x 16mm BD needles.

I read through a few older posts describing their opinions about using 25g over 23g.

Can anyone recommend a size for a beginner dosing test 2 times/week.

Thanks

25g is plenty big enough. I have to purposely slow injection speed when using a 25g. I've used as small as 30g with no issue, but I generally don't bother with anything smaller than 27g anymore.

I draw with a 23g (but you can draw with a larger gauge if you like) and I pin all oils with a 25g 1in. I use a 27g 1/2in to draw and a 30g 1/2 in to pin water based HGH and Peptides etc.

Sounds good thanks guys, should I be alternating injection spots or run the same spot for a while before swapping

Sounds good thanks guys, should I be alternating injection spots or run the same spot for a while before swapping
I always rotate!!! Glutes, quads, and delts.

Quads can be tricky so be careful...

Little bit concerned about pinning quads and delts. They sound like they would be extremely painful

If you are using them for oil based AAS I would buy the 18G needle ends just for drawing it into the syringe and then put the small tip back on for PIN.
https://www.gpzmedlab.com/
These guy ship fast ask no question no scrip and cheap as fuck ... same needles you get from pharmacy !!
It cheaper to buy from them then use my insurance with a scrip for my TRT ...

My body fat isn't very high so 25G 1" works fine for oils in the glutes. 1 1/2 " was entirely too big for me(I tried it). I just pinned my delt with a 27G 1/2" and everything went well :) Guess it depends on how fat you are lol

I always rotate!!! Glutes, quads, and delts.

Quads can be tricky so be careful...
Quads are far the easiest to pin, such a large area and very forgiving. Painless and have complete control of the injection.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Just wanted some opinions on what needles to use for test injections. Will be starting a cycle in Feb next year of Test C 300mg for 12 weeks.

Never pinned before and currently looking at a 25g x 16mm BD needles.

I read through a few older posts describing their opinions about using 25g over 23g.

Can anyone recommend a size for a beginner dosing test 2 times/week.

Thanks

25 g is right on. It will take a few second longer to inject, but larger nimber? Dmaller needle thikckness! Also get some 20g to withdraw test from bial or ampule. BD is some of nedt you can get! Is all we use in hospital! Am full tome medical student RN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always use 25gx1.5" for glutes and 25gx1" for others. If this is your first time pinning, there will be some discomfort since you have virgin muscles but after the first few pins, rotating, it should be smooth as butter.

I am doing TRT and small blasts, i use 28 gauge 1/2 inch in the side of my thigh not on the front quad for my oils

Top Bottom