bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

Need to resolve my low libido problems.

DRoidEM

Hi Dylan/Rickrock,

I am a bodybuilder. For achieving the National leve title. I have been doing exercise since 1999 achieved many titles but only ROID used year 2014 and 2015 for getting the first place in national contest. Before steroid cycle I do not have any low libido problems.

2014 Steriod Cycle :

Bulking : DECA 300MG (10 Weeks) + Test Enan 500MG (10 Weeks)
During cycle no cabergolin to control the prolactin,no arimidex or aromasin for removing Estrogen.
PCT : Clomid + nolvadex (4 weeks)

Cutting : Cutmix for 6 weeks (Tren+Masteron+Test prop) + winstrol 50mg 6 weeks + clen
During cycle no cabergolin to control the prolactin,no arimidex or aromasin for removing Estrogen.
PCT : Clomid + Nolvadex (4 weeks)

2015 Steriod Cycle :

Bulking : DECA 300MG (15 Weeks) + Test Enan 500MG (15 Weeks)
PCT : Clomid + nolvadex (4 weeks)

Cutting : Cutmix for 8 weeks (Tren+Masteron+Test prop) + winstrol 50mg 6 weeks + clen
last week hellotastin, clen.
PCT : Clomid + Nolvadex (4 weeks)

That time I had not matured enough or not having sufficient knowledge to control the estrogen, prolactin.

After completing the cycle , did pct with HCG 4 weeks in parallel clomid + nolvadex.No aromasin,cabergolin ,cardaranin, mkd 2866 during the cycle. Because of that Till now, I am suffering Low libido problem.

My stats
Age 34, Height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 81Kg , body fat 8.5%

Still suffering low libido problems which become low sex drive. In 2015 December I stopped the steroid cycle.

Blood report :

TEST.................Result.............Adult Men
-----------------------------------------------------
Progesterone.... 0.6 ng/ml........ 0.27-0.90 ng/ml
Estradiol.......... 64.98 pg/ml.... < 56 pg/ml
FSH................ 2.74 IU/L....... 1-12 IU/L
LH.................. 2.43 IU/L....... 2-12 IU/L
Prolactin.......... 1.2 ng/mL...... 2.5-17.0 ng/mL
Testosterone.... 5.64 ng/mL.... 2.2-10.5 ng/mL

Now I am taking Tongkat ali everyday for elevating the test. Last month I took cabergolin. Can you please check my hormone report and give me the suggestion what to do now for low libido?

sarveshkushwaha

Bro I had the same problem. U need to include Hcg in ur pct. for now take one injection per week till 4-5 week. And ur libido will be back for sure,my personal experience.

Titan Research Labs

You need to get your estro in check before you do anything else. I'll bet getting it lower along with a healthy diet and the tongkat will get you back on track. Try some aromasin for a couple of weeks and see how you feel, 12.5mg every 2 days

DRoidEM

You need to get your estro in check before you do anything else. I'll bet getting it lower along with a healthy diet and the tongkat will get you back on track. Try some aromasin for a couple of weeks and see how you feel, 12.5mg every 2 days

Thank you Titan Research labs.