napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with pct

Jtbabyallnightlong

I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!

I started taking LGD 4033 about three weeks ago and I want to add in s4 for more strength how long should I run these for and what should my pct look like. also should I use gw during my cycle or with my post cycle? Thanks!
bro, there is NO better combo than lgd and s4... DEFINITELY add that in there and i would HIGHLY recommend adding gw on cycle and in pct... here are the links for everything you need to add, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out

Is it safe to take 15mg of LGD? I've been taking 15mg for 3 weeks and have noticed no side effects I would take 10 but the company I bought this from is dosed at 15mg. After I finish this bottle I'm going to start buying my Sarms from here. I love all the support and help you give out
for fucks sake bro.. NEVER waste your money on hcgenerate or n2guard! such a waste of your money... you would not need anything like that here anyway... where did you get your lgd from bro???

you shouldn't be running sarms unless it's from sarmsx, you don't know what your putting in your body otherwise, could be a prohormone, a cheap steroid like dbol, or even creatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm

The only reason why I asked is because every post I read someone says you need n2gaurd and hcgenerate in your post cycle. I bought it from this supplement store called supzilla for $100 the brands sarmpharm

Where are you reading these posts bro? And I'm sorry to say the
Sarms you have are not from a good source

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im already half way through it should I continue to take it? When you say it's not a good source do you mean it's just cheap or are they not even real Sarms?

i dont know what you are reading but there is noone saying there here EVER... so what do you mean every post??? i MORE THAN GUARANTEE you never ONCE read that here and if you did, then link me to it...

im already half way through it should I continue to take it? When you say it's not a good source do you mean it's just cheap or are they not even real Sarms?
I would be willing to bet they are not real sarms at all. Many of those sold in capsules are prohormones, and dangerous that will shut you down with bad toxicity as well.

I think it would be best to stop and run a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's a liquid bottle and how do you know if it's real or not because i spent $100 on it and I'm half way through it and I don't want to stop takin it

It's a liquid bottle and how do you know if it's real or not because i spent $100 on it and I'm half way through it and I don't want to stop takin it
That's the issue we don't know if it's real. We are not affiliated with the company you purchased your "sarms" from. What we do know is, most companies who were or selling sarms in capsule form were selling prohormones and not actual sarms. We can only tell you the fact of the matter. Do all companies sell fake sarms in capsule form, no however we absolutely have no affiliation with these companies, and even if its in liquid form we still have no idea what is in your bottle. If you want to keep ingesting it, by all means you are free to make your own choice. What we can do is offer our advice, our experience, and our products by sarmsx, that we know are legit sarms.

In the zone killin' it!

where in that response from rick did he say he guaranteed they were not real? i guess im not saying he... he said he would guess that which is based on the fact that we see this time and time again... since you have the experience then you would seem to know... keep taking it man... thats up to you.. i just know this, i get this type of thing DAILY and it never turns out good... this is a NORMAL and CONSISTENT problem out there... yes, i would know, i see it every fucking day... people are only trying to help you but thats up to you what you do with it from there...

dylan no longer supports n2guard and hcgenerate due to them not meeting his quality standards , he left them for a reason a WHILE ago, so i'm not to sure when youre still using their bullshit low quality products, not to mention, the owners are scammers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying how would I be able to tell if it's real or not like is there any way. It says its pharmaceutical grade, 99% purity, hplc tested and the results are tested if that means anything

I'm saying how would I be able to tell if it's real or not like is there any way. It says its pharmaceutical grade, 99% purity, hplc tested and the results are tested if that means anything
honestly bro, bloodwork would say a lot.. if you have a lot of suppression, signs of high toxicity etc... its going to be tough to get it tested itself... you could but you will have to pay for it etc.. it would not even be worth it... you just need to be careful on where you are purchasing shit... im telling you, its constant what i see happen when people buy from the "supplement" store... supplement stores CANT sell this shit in there too... you have to keep that in mind... so who knows..

I just purchased some sarms from sarmsx and I'm going to continue to buy my sarms from here I just want your honest opinion. I'm in a tough spot I purchased a bunch of sarms from innovapharm and sarmpharm (lgd 4033, mk677, and GW) I spent $300 and money is tight right now so I really dont have the money and don't want to just stop taking them mid cycle and waste my money but if it's going to be affecting my health negatively then by all means I would. I'm 21 years old and I don't want to be taking something that could be fucking up my body like a prohormone ect. I trust this company and I've had friends who have taken it without any problems I just Dont know what to do. what do you suggest? I really appreciate all the help bro.

Like everyone else said in your other thread asking the same question (and you'll get the same answer BTW).

Either listen to what folks are telling you, or do what you want and pay the consequences.

Not one single person on this board would ever tell you to go ahead and take that stuff. That answer will never change, no matter how many times you ask.

Top Bottom