napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with pct

I just purchased some sarms from sarmsx and I'm going to continue to buy my sarms from here I just want your honest opinion. I'm in a tough spot I purchased a bunch of sarms from innovapharm and sarmpharm (lgd 4033, mk677, and GW) I spent $300 and money is tight right now so I really dont have the money and don't want to just stop taking them mid cycle and waste my money but if it's going to be affecting my health negatively then by all means I would. I'm 21 years old and I don't want to be taking something that could be fucking up my body like a prohormone ect. I trust this company and I've had friends who have taken it without any problems I just Dont know what to do. what do you suggest? I really appreciate all the help bro.
i completely understand where you are coming from ... i mean bro, i personally wouldn't take them HOWEVER if you are going to, and i understand your situation, then i would be monitoring everything with bloodwork VERY closely and i would do TWO key things... 1. i would definitely have aromasin on hand just to be safe and 2. i would HIGHLY recommend running a full pct instead of a mini pct...

Top Bottom