napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need clarification please

Excactly it all happens in the digestive system just get it down the hatch dont mix you might not get full dose but you can chase .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Also, when you write that the dosages are 50/50/25/25
Does this mean 50 everyday first and 2nd week, then 25 3rd and 4th week?

Yes, 50mg per day for week one and two. 25mg per day for week three and four.

Your whole pct should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You guys are so helpful!!!!
This is the wife!
All he does is talk about how happy he is that now he had people that are helping him, that he can ask questions to, and most importantly, know what your talking about.
He seems more confident now that he has you all to talk to.
Thanks!!!!

This is the wife!
All he does is talk about how happy he is that now he had people that are helping him, that he can ask questions to, and most importantly, know what your talking about.
Thanks!!!!

That's awesome to hear, and we are very glad we could help! That's what we are here for, and if there is any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

This is the wife!
Thanks!!!!

Yup, it's a great place. Glad he found us, it helps a lot having a secure place to ask needed questions.

we have all been there atleast once iin our lives and yes after the bashing you get the love from the family lol so to speak so glad yall stuck around. alot of people dont hear what they want to hear and leave

Are the droppers pre measured to mg/ml already? So for example .50 on the dropper would equal to 50mg dose?

it ALL depends on the MG/ML for example GW is 20 MG/ML meaning each 1 full ML which is ONE FULL DROPPER is equal to 20 mg

mk2866 is 50 MG/ML so your dosing 25 MG here... thats HALF a dropper...

This is the wife!
Thanks!!!!

thats what we are here for... PLEASE BOTH OF YOU stick around, ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED and CONTINUE TO LEARN... we are ALL here for you and for everyone that needs help... you WILL get some tough love along the way but thats part of being a family... im sure you can relate as can everyone... a CLOSE family can do that with one another and only be closer later... i sent you a pm with detailed instructions for the pct as well...

Are the droppers pre measured to mg/ml already? So for example .50 on the dropper would equal to 50mg dose?

The droppers are clearly marked but that's not how the dosing works. Every bottle should be listed the concentration per ml of solution, and it's going to be different for everything

it ALL depends on the MG/ML for example GW is 20 MG/ML meaning each 1 full ML which is ONE FULL DROPPER is equal to 20 mg

mk2866 is 50 MG/ML so your dosing 25 MG here... thats HALF a dropper...

Thanks for the help. I understand now. I'll start my cycle Monday so I'm excited to see what these products can do. It seems almost too good to be true. Great benefits and none of the steroid side effects. Awesome!!

Have you ever traveled on a plane with it? I'm not sure if carrying a bottle of this is gonna attract attention. I know its not illegal but it might be awkward if I get asked about it. I'll be traveling internationally and was just curious.

Thanks for the help. I understand now. I'll start my cycle Monday so I'm excited to see what these products can do. It seems almost too good to be true. Great benefits and none of the steroid side effects. Awesome!!

Have you ever traveled on a plane with it? I'm not sure if carrying a bottle of this is gonna attract attention. I know its not illegal but it might be awkward if I get asked about it. I'll be traveling internationally and was just curious.

I have with 1 bottle of sr9009 in my carry on and 20 or so bottles in my checked baggage never had a problem. I would try to carry more than 1 or 2 on with my checked baggage

I have with 1 bottle of sr9009 in my carry on and 20 or so bottles in my checked baggage never had a problem. I would try to carry more than 1 or 2 on with my checked baggage

Thats good to hear. I'm gonna be on vacation for 2 weeks so I'll just bring a bottle of S4 & LGD 4033.

Thats good to hear. I'm gonna be on vacation for 2 weeks so I'll just bring a bottle of S4 & LGD 4033.

shouldn't be a prob ive actually packed test and other goodies in my checked bags as well, is it a risk yes but so is the mailman lol

Top Bottom