napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NCAA and general sports talk

I haven't heard for sure but Bama got a QB from Hawaii that is spossed to be killer. but its hard to find any vids of any practices and shit you know Saban as well as most keep that shit on lock we shall see all I know is I don't know if I am more excited about NCAA football season or deer season opening oct 1st in Oklahoma im chasing a B&C buck this guy has let walk for 2 years now said I could shoot that fucker so my dick jumps a lil bit when I think of a 200 lb monster buck
Bama is going to suck!! Best to spend your time trying to wrangle that buck...lol BOooooMmmm!!!

Urban Mayer better have had one hell of a recruiting class, because losing 14 starters hurts. The big 10 could be a toss up

if your a big 10 fan then im sure you already know this, but when you have FOUR teams in the top 15 preseason, expectations at least, are extremely high... It really is a toss up... Obviously, you being a buckeyes fan, and me being a hawkeye fan, we both think our teams our in... michigan and michigan state are both going to be tough but there's two or three other teams that are not getting as much attention that i would be more than concerned about... wisconsin, penn state and nebraska... all three of these teams are very strong... we will see wisconsin in a fight early with LSU... the season will be unbelievable, especially in the big 10...

Bama is going to suck!! Best to spend your time trying to wrangle that buck...lol BOooooMmmm!!!

A lot of people seem to be all over Tennessee and LSU in the SEC this year.....that guy from ESPN has this as the SEC Championship game....

if your a big 10 fan then im sure you already know this, but when you have FOUR teams in the top 15 preseason, expectations at least, are extremely high... It really is a toss up... Obviously, you being a buckeyes fan, and me being a hawkeye fan, we both think our teams our in... michigan and michigan state are both going to be tough but there's two or three other teams that are not getting as much attention that i would be more than concerned about... wisconsin, penn state and nebraska... all three of these teams are very strong... we will see wisconsin in a fight early with LSU... the season will be unbelievable, especially in the big 10...

Big 10 is a toss up, Ohio, Michigan State, Iowa, hell even the Wolverines are all contenders this season.

Big 10 is a toss up, Ohio, Michigan State, Iowa, hell even the Wolverines are all contenders this season.

exactly... there's a lot of conferences that are toss ups.. if you think about it.. the pac 12 is really loaded.. acc is a toss between florida state and clemson... miami and north carolina are supposed to be strong as well... sec is a toss really... lsu, tennessee, alabama... all could win it.. big 12 looks like oklahoma but you know its always so competitive... big 10 is the biggest toss up though... like you said, ohio state, michigan state, iowa, michigan... its the beauty of college football...

exactly... there's a lot of conferences that are toss ups.. if you think about it.. the pac 12 is really loaded.. acc is a toss between florida state and clemson... miami and north carolina are supposed to be strong as well... sec is a toss really... lsu, tennessee, alabama... all could win it.. big 12 looks like oklahoma but you know its always so competitive... big 10 is the biggest toss up though... like you said, ohio state, michigan state, iowa, michigan... its the beauty of college football...

110% agreed, that IS the beauty of NCAA football and why the NCAA trumps the NFL.

I don't even want to think about how the Pac-12 might end up... clueless as to who might just dominate. The Wildcats and Rich Rod might come in and shake up the expecteds. As for the so called Big 12 (minus 2) OU, TCU and WVU are the only teams that matter. UT is rebuilding and if Charlie Strong doesn't win at least 6 games this season his bald headed, coco puff ass is outta there. The only head black football coach UT wants is a winning one... only reason he's still there is because they won the Red River Rivalry and he knows it.

I don't even want to think about how the Pac-12 might end up... clueless as to who might just dominate. The Wildcats and Rich Rod might come in and shake up the expecteds. As for the so called Big 12 (minus 2) OU, TCU and WVU are the only teams that matter. UT is rebuilding and if Charlie Strong doesn't win at least 6 games this season his bald headed, coco puff ass is outta there. The only head black football coach UT wants is a winning one... only reason he's still there is because they won the Red River Rivalry and he knows it.

i hate to say it but you and i both know it, stanford is going to be a bitch to beat this year... fucking mccaffrey is a complete animal... im just not a big 12 fan... of the five power conferences, its my least favorite... i enjoy acc games more than the big 12... just my preference... i often think they are overrated but i do like tcu every year... they should have a good team this year as well... wvu always shows signs but they just never quite get there... im just not a fan of teams like texas, oklahoma, etc... i do like baylor and tcu over there but that's about it.. fuck the big 12.. LOL pac 12 and big 10 baby!

aiight boys 7 days til college kickoff I am headed home for the weekend next weekend and I think my wifey is goin to get her feelings a little hurt. high school football on Friday night and of course all fucking day Saturday and Bama at 8 pm on Saturday lol what does a man do? ive been gone for about 2 months and even tho she visited a month ago I am torn a little we shall see how this shit works out but needless to say I am fucking excited to number 1 go home number 2 college football Roll Tide fuckers we lead from the front!!!!!

aiight boys 7 days til college kickoff I am headed home for the weekend next weekend and I think my wifey is goin to get her feelings a little hurt. high school football on Friday night and of course all fucking day Saturday and Bama at 8 pm on Saturday lol what does a man do? ive been gone for about 2 months and even tho she visited a month ago I am torn a little we shall see how this shit works out but needless to say I am fucking excited to number 1 go home number 2 college football Roll Tide fuckers we lead from the front!!!!!

Go Ducks! Not likely, but I got hope.

Anyone interested in the battle at Bristol? Supposed to be like 150,000 in attendance!! I bet the atmosphere will be awesome.

Go Ducks! Not likely, but I got hope.

Don't sleep on them bro... they could be very dangerous, especially since they are not getting any hype whatsoever... that is when they could be the most dangerous... they have some of the top skill positions players.. they are going to be better than anyone thinks...

Don't sleep on them bro... they could be very dangerous, especially since they are not getting any hype whatsoever... that is when they could be the most dangerous... they have some of the top skill positions players.. they are going to be better than anyone thinks...
DG wtf is wrong with folks sayin change the face of the hawk. It looks angry jeez o petes man this fuckin world has come too

Anyone interested in the battle at Bristol? Supposed to be like 150,000 in attendance!! I bet the atmosphere will be awesome.
Of course I am cuz I love my Hokies. I'm curious as to how well we respond to our new coach. Honestly I'll be happy with 7-8 wins lol. The ACC with Clemson and FSU leading the way but Louisville is supposed to be damn good and the sleeper of the league

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom