napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife wants to lose weight Sarms?

Dangans

What's up all

My wife asked me to post her pic and any guidance would be appreciated for to get lean. She is 5'8" 180lbs. She has 3 kids
What sarm stack or any guidance please chime in

d9bd8b4dee5fec27787c3410d16afc24.jpg

What's up all

My wife asked me to post her pic and any guidance would be appreciated for to get lean. She is 5'8" 180lbs. She has 3 kids
What sarm stack or any guidance please chime in

d9bd8b4dee5fec27787c3410d16afc24.jpg

absolutely... i have the stack for her bro! here it is

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day the first 2 weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

absolutely... i have the stack for her bro! here it is

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day the first 2 weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thx Dylan I will pass the info on to her

She definitely wants to at least use the GW and SR9009. Those are her best bets for fat loss. The stack Dylan provided is obviously optimal...especially if she wants to try and add some lean mass and strength in the process

She definitely wants to at least use the GW and SR9009. Those are her best bets for fat loss. The stack Dylan provided is obviously optimal...especially if she wants to try and add some lean mass and strength in the process

Ok great thx Rick she is more into fat loss then lean mass right now. I will speak to her about the stack that Dylan provided if she is not up to it the I will def get her on the Sr9009 and GW

She may be more focused on fat loss over lean mass but the lean mass helps the fat loss. It's not going to turn her "buff" over night if that's her worries. I hope she is doing some sort of fitness and not just hoping to use the sarms and drop the weight. I absolutely agree with the GW and Sr. And like the sound of the mk2866 in there. S4 is just to kick it over the top for the extra hardening!
But to get back to my original point lol, what is her current fitness schedule? There are those here that can help with more than just the compounds when the time comes for a little more guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She may be more focused on fat loss over lean mass but the lean mass helps the fat loss. It's not going to turn her "buff" over night if that's her worries. I hope she is doing some sort of fitness and not just hoping to use the sarms and drop the weight. I absolutely agree with the GW and Sr. And like the sound of the mk2866 in there. S4 is just to kick it over the top for the extra hardening!
But to get back to my original point lol, what is her current fitness schedule? There are those here that can help with more than just the compounds when the time comes for a little more guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She use to workout like an animal until she had the our third child and she let go. She is very knowledgeable with training when I met her she was a badass she got me into training. She is willing to gain lean mass I thought she said no sorry about that. She is looking into the stack that Dylan layed out if not she will look into what Rick posted. Thanks Bro

She use to workout like an animal until she had the our third child and she let go. She is very knowledgeable with training when I met her she was a badass she got me into training. She is willing to gain lean mass I thought she said no sorry about that. She is looking into the stack that Dylan layed out if not she will look into what Rick posted. Thanks Bro

And for the obvious question what is her diet like? Does she have a meal plan in place? Cause sadms alone wont matter.

PHURIOUS

And for the obvious question what is her diet like? Does she have a meal plan in place? Cause sadms alone wont matter.

PHURIOUS

Her diet is not the greatest she knows this. She knows she has to clean up her diet in which she is doing now she is dropping 1-2 lbs a week.

Her diet is not the greatest she knows this. She knows she has to clean up her diet in which she is doing now she is dropping 1-2 lbs a week.

Thats good. If she wants to jump start her metabolism then 2-300 cals every 3 hours and no solid foods within four hours of bed time. So if she goes to bed at 10 no food after 6. If she is hungry before bed she can have a few sips of protein shake w water no milk to take the edge off but to go to bed a little hungry will help her body search for stored nutrients (FAT) during rest.

PHURIOUS

Women do better with alot of healthy fats too. Like almonds if she wants to snack here or there she can have 12-15 almonds or a table spoon of natural peanut butter

PHURIOUS

Have her get her carbs in during the morning meals and afternoon no carbs w dinner so like steamed veggies w some pepper. And a small amount of protein. Like 5oz of chicken or ground turkey or fish.

PHURIOUS

Protein and healthy fats are fine.

Three things to remember
Proteins are the building blocks of muscle. This nutrient will also be the most effective in preserving muscle mass.
Fats are burned while you sleep regardless of expenditure. You will burn fats while you sleep.
Carbs are not. Carbs are burned depending on expenditure. You will make use of carbs like you do fats while you sleep.

If you are going to limit carbs to the morning. Chances are she will give up pretty quick. Most do. People are too reliant on carbs but for the sake of sustaining her diet and continuous improvement. Carb cycle her diet through the week and make sure she stays on track. Limit intake towards the evening for the reasons I mentioned but overall just make sure your tomorrow is always better than today. Live by that rule and she will be fine.

Sarms are fine obviously. If she has questions or concerns, reffer her to my Gf's log. Feel free to ask her questions.
https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?7032-TX-Chick-Sarms-log

Have her join up here man.

Thats good. If she wants to jump start her metabolism then 2-300 cals every 3 hours and no solid foods within four hours of bed time. So if she goes to bed at 10 no food after 6. If she is hungry before bed she can have a few sips of protein shake w water no milk to take the edge off but to go to bed a little hungry will help her body search for stored nutrients (FAT) during rest.

PHURIOUS

Thx for all the info I will pass it on to her

Protein and healthy fats are fine.

Three things to remember
Proteins are the building blocks of muscle. This nutrient will also be the most effective in preserving muscle mass.
Fats are burned while you sleep regardless of expenditure. You will burn fats while you sleep.
Carbs are not. Carbs are burned depending on expenditure. You will make use of carbs like you do fats while you sleep.

If you are going to limit carbs to the morning. Chances are she will give up pretty quick. Most do. People are too reliant on carbs but for the sake of sustaining her diet and continuous improvement. Carb cycle her diet through the week and make sure she stays on track. Limit intake towards the evening for the reasons I mentioned but overall just make sure your tomorrow is always better than today. Live by that rule and she will be fine.

Sarms are fine obviously. If she has questions or concerns, reffer her to my Gf's log. Feel free to ask her questions.
https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?7032-TX-Chick-Sarms-log

Have her join up here man.

Thx TX i will pass your info on to her

Im taking the same sarms stack that Dylan recommended here. Im in 2.5 weeks and so far loving it. Yes diet diet diet needs to be under control!!!
I agree with phurious. .carbs in the morning or lunch time..less carbs more protein and healthy fats and lots of green veggies..snack between meals will speed up her metabolism making weight loss quicker. Have her download my fitness calculator app this will calculate her b mr..and the calories she should consume for weight loss...maintaining..and bulking.... and it actually sets macros and can tell u how many macros to consume with each meal. Another app I recommend is myfitness pal. Have her log all of her food in here its as easy as scanning barcodes!
I posted up some stuff un another log about losing weight....... have her join and we all can help her out with some weight loss and tips! Ive been through a 64lb weight loss as well as a 45#lb weight loss when I fell off. Kept the last amount off for 2 years and now am getting into working on building muscles and my physique. .. any assistance you or she needs with her journey im here to help..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im taking the same sarms stack that Dylan recommended here. Im in 2.5 weeks and so far loving it. Yes diet diet diet needs to be under control!!!
I agree with phurious. .carbs in the morning or lunch time..less carbs more protein and healthy fats and lots of green veggies..snack between meals will speed up her metabolism making weight loss quicker. Have her download my fitness calculator app this will calculate her b mr..and the calories she should consume for weight loss...maintaining..and bulking.... and it actually sets macros and can tell u how many macros to consume with each meal. Another app I recommend is myfitness pal. Have her log all of her food in here its as easy as scanning barcodes!
I posted up some stuff un another log about losing weight....... have her join and we all can help her out with some weight loss and tips! Ive been through a 64lb weight loss as well as a 45#lb weight loss when I fell off. Kept the last amount off for 2 years and now am getting into working on building muscles and my physique. .. any assistance you or she needs with her journey im here to help..

Thx MissBizz I will show her your log and I will ask her to join. She needs motivation so her seeing your progress might do it.

Thx MissBizz I will show her your log and I will ask her to join. She needs motivation so her seeing your progress might do it.
No problem.... the motivation and accountability are the 2 hardest things when losing weight. Have her pm me anytime!!!

Top Bottom