Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My friend is running a cycle back bumps

Id be scared of those doses personally just in terms of my libido but I'm drastically different than most people.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody is a little different, but I do prefer my test to Deca at 2:1 myself. Currently doing a gram of test with 500 Deca and libido is through the roof


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Actually back pumps can be a problem with a LOT of orals. It's very common with them.....even weak ass Anavar lol


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I have been reading up on back pumps and all the info points to orals I guess it stresses the liver to work harder is what I am gathering
 
Whats up all

My boy is running
1-12 350 test cyp
1-12 350mg deca
1-20 600mg EQ
1-6 60mg tbol
1-12 Aromasin12.5 EOD
1-12 Caber 0.5 e3d

mk677 12 months
1-12 rad 140
1-12 s4
1-12 mk2866


This is the same cycle I will start as Dylan gave me this cycle so I passed it on to my boy.

He is experiencing bad back pumps what can he supplement to ease the pumps?
I know taurine helps what doses and timing would he take the taurine is there anything else he can add.

Thx for the feed back

its probably the TBOL bro. I doubt its the deca.
like rick said, Taurine will help. and water, potassium, etc.

why is test and deca cut off at 16 and EQ goes until 20? I would run test deca and EQ all 16 weeks.
 
its probably the TBOL bro. I doubt its the deca.
like rick said, Taurine will help. and water, potassium, etc.

why is test and deca cut off at 16 and EQ goes until 20? I would run test deca and EQ all 16 weeks.

The outline for the test deca from dylan was 1-12 weeks. I thought EQ would be better runing it for 20 weeks. He is on TRT.
 
Top Bottom