napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First cycle

it all depends on your goals which you pick bro... i love them both, i just always prefer the healing benefits of mk2866 and while lgd has them, not nearly as strong as mk does but thats just me personally

Sorry i forgot to ask....when i have been training i have supplemented with protein, pre-workout supplement, amino's and the like.
The sarm stack suggested, would i still take my supplements same as usual???

hey olderbro,

Well finally got a testosterone level done, not that the doctor would do free test and the like, just a total test........not great for me in the uk ....12.2 nmol/l (351)

So normal level for uk....but at the lowest range...typical

Not ideal but at leat you've got a baseline to work from. Make sure you're getting the necessary micronutrients such as Omega 3, D3 etc and that should help a bit.

I will do,thanks mr.
Will do sarms as digested but would I be able to do test on my next cycle do you think?

Hey Dylan,
Had my test level checked, although in the uk the doctors just do total test levels.... mine was 351,so quite low but in the uk not low enough for trt. So going to do the sarms stack you suggested.
Do you think my next cycle or future cycle I could do test e? A low dose like trt? What are your thoughts?

Much appreciated as always

thats really up to you .. not up to me.. you asked if you can... i cant tell you whether you can or cannot... if you do it, then you will end up with even lower levels, even after pct because its clear you have a problem... so if your goal is to get yourself on trt, running a cycle would get you there

Top Bottom