napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first anabolic cycle

roachingo

Hi sir
First of all I would like to thank you for all the knowledge you are giving on YouTube about anabolic steroids and making us understand all the drugs in such a simple and effective way.
I am from India, just saw the video of sarms in India.
Well I will come to the point as I watched your video in which you said we don't need to do tren in our first cycle so I said the guy who has designed my cycle to not add tren or deca in that.
But he have given me 3 vials in which one is testosterone complex, the other one is boldenone undecylenate and the third one is trenbolone enanthate.

I said that I told you I don't need tren but he said that it's enanthate so you can go with that.
He has said to have 1 ml boldenone on Monday then 1 ml testo on Tuesday and 1 ml tren on Friday
And this will go on till 8 weeks

I had my first injection today which was boldenone
I want to know that should I go with tren enanthate or not

ps
Sorry it was Monday Wednesday and Friday
Monday boldenone , Wednesday testosterone and Friday trenbolone enanthate
1 ml each
All these 3 vails are of 10 ml each approximately
Sir it will be great if you reply me soon as today is Monday and I still have 3 days to inject tren that is Friday
Let me know if I need to do any change in this
My height is 5'10
I am 25 years old and I am lifting from last 4 years
I am in good condition and I think my body fat is approximately 13 percent right now
I am sending you the pic of my current condition that I have achieved with diet and supplements till now and the pic of the vails too that I have got with me right now

are you seriously going to be that insulting... dont bother sending me a pic or any more questions etc... you are blatantly slapping me in the face and could not be more disrespectful whatsoever... you are just going to have to learn the hard way... don't send any more questions please... you could not have been any more insulting whatsoever...

Well it sounds like you don't want to be receptive to any of the advice in Dylans videos or the advice here, so go listen to your guy, go let him fuck you up, and don't waste our time. Good luck

Top Bottom