napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Well, to clarify what I meant by "flu-like symptoms", here's what I was experiencing during weeks 4-5 in particular at 75mg/day.

- Constant aching in the kidney area, stomach and chest area. Especially bad at night. Even rolling over in bed hurt pretty badly and kept me up most of the night.
- Feeling like I had a fever most of the time. Red in the face, feeling shivers, etc.
- Lethargy, but this could have been due to lack of sleep

But yea, once I lowered it to 50mg/day, I was much better. So like you said, I think that's the sweet spot.

dang man. i have experienced some of that but not all. kidney aches i feel when i eat super high protein and not enough water, or i get dehydrated.
red in face, i got a bit of that, kind of flushing effect, and i was hotter. but no shivers.
no changes in energy or lethargic effects, but i always feel like piss because i have bad sleeping problems.

well sorry about those issues man but it is good that now you know for yourself. personal experience is key. and me and you came to the same conclusion about dosage so that is definitely a reassurance.

Hey brother everything ok? Was just thinking about you and wondering when we're gonna get an update...

Hey brother everything ok? Was just thinking about you and wondering when we're gonna get an update...

Hey there! Other than work being chaos the past few weeks, I'm doing great. I finally started the Winstrol and so far I'm loving it. It seems to be agreeing with my body a lot more than the T-bol did. But we'll see how things go in 3 or 4 more weeks.

I'm hoping my job calms down next week. This week I've only been able to work out 3 times, which is low for me. And I'm struggling to get enough sleep. The good news is that I got a promotion at work, so that's nice. The new position will require me to travel from time to time, so I'm going to have to get good at learning to eat healthy on the road. New and fun challenges ahead!

Hey there! Other than work being chaos the past few weeks, I'm doing great. I finally started the Winstrol and so far I'm loving it. It seems to be agreeing with my body a lot more than the T-bol did. But we'll see how things go in 3 or 4 more weeks.

I'm hoping my job calms down next week. This week I've only been able to work out 3 times, which is low for me. And I'm struggling to get enough sleep. The good news is that I got a promotion at work, so that's nice. The new position will require me to travel from time to time, so I'm going to have to get good at learning to eat healthy on the road. New and fun challenges ahead!
Congrats bro! Hope to see some pics of your results... Good luck!!

Congratulations on the promotion buddy! I understand you've been busy, but glad everything is going well, for you

good log and good gainzzzz. 2 inches in every body part hell ya. and congrats on the promo. but remember mo' money mo' problems hahaha

awesome man you will have to post progress pics sometime

if it is I want some new pics mr Christian. I am sure he has the logs done he is very meticulous on that he prolly just hasn't had time to post em up I am def looking forward to the size diff from beg to end and pics as well.

Because his last post talks about he's going to see how some things are going the next 3-4 weeks but there hasn't been any more log updates

Top Bottom