napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Week 7 : Day 3 Update

Here's an update on my progress.
10_26_15_ProgressChart.JPG

I'm finally done with the t-bol as of this week. To be honest, I was REALLY starting to struggle with the t-bol side effects during week 5. I started having difficulty sleeping due to several flu-like symptoms including aching and fatigue. So during week 6 I dropped the dose from 75mg/day to 50mg/day. This made week 6 of the t-bol much more tolerable. Now that I'm off of the t-bol in week 7, I'm feeling 100% better.

In terms of my progress, you can see that I've put on quite a bit of weight over the past 6 weeks. While this is good, I'm starting to lose definition in my abs and my pants are officially starting to get tight. That being the case, I'm going to switch my diet into "Dylan-mode" and start eating at a deficit until PCT. Nothing drastic. But maybe a 4-500 calorie deficit to start with. I really want to shed any of this excess fat before it gets out of control. I know that a lot of you guys don't mind a little fat buildup while bulking, but that's not how my brain works. I want to stay lean throughout if at all possible.

Also, I should mention that increasing the AI dose from EOD to ED worked great for my blood pressure. Everything is looking great in that department now. So I'm going to stick with the ED dose until end of cycle.

I have two weeks until I start the Winstrol.

Hawthorn Berry is what I have always used to get a handle on BP... Good to hear you got your AI dose dialed in.

I've yet to try Tbol because I like Winny so much and usually do shorter cycles. Something I def want to try for myself though. All about dem dry gains

Looks like you have grown in each aspect you're measuring. Over the past 6 weeks how have your strength gains been, any PRs? Keep killen it bro! We're all here to support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have grown in each aspect you're measuring. Over the past 6 weeks how have your strength gains been, any PRs? Keep killen it bro! We're all here to support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks LV! Yes, I'm seeing lots of strength gains. So I've been very happy in that department. And my numbers continue to go up in terms of weights. I've read a lot of people mention feeling "super human" on cycle. But so far that hasn't been my experience with the t-bol. At no time have I felt "stronger" than normal. Each workout still takes just as much effort as I'm used to putting in while off cycle. But I definitely see the results in terms of performance. So all is well! It will be interesting to contrast the t-bol with the winstrol in terms of how I feel during workouts.

Hey brother! I feel the same way with TBol. The fatigue and flu like symptoms. I felt great with the SARMS triple stack and test Cyp but once I started adding TBol I feel awful but I'm only two weeks in. I started test Cyp two weeks before I got the TBol. In the back of my head, I can't wait for week 6 so I could finish TBol because I don't like this feeling. I had mentioned in my post if TBol affects ones cardio because I've been feeling fatigued with cardio and energy in general ever since I started. Now I see you feel the same way. I may even cut TBol out in 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey brother! I feel the same way with TBol. The fatigue and flu like symptoms. I felt great with the SARMS triple stack and test Cyp but once I started adding TBol I feel awful but I'm only two weeks in. I started test Cyp two weeks before I got the TBol. In the back of my head, I can't wait for week 6 so I could finish TBol because I don't like this feeling. I had mentioned in my post if TBol affects ones cardio because I've been feeling fatigued with cardio and energy in general ever since I started. Now I see you feel the same way. I may even cut TBol out in 4 weeks.

Yea man, it was rough during the last few weeks. I feel like a wimp because I know t-bol is one of the more mild AAS. I was willing to tough it out until it started affecting my ability to sleep. After several nights of almost no sleep, I finally reduced the dose. I'm glad I'm done with it to be honest. Hopefully the Winny sides won't be as severe, but we'll see. I keep telling myself this is my first cycle, so everything is going to be a bit rough.

My cardio has definitely suffered with the AAS. Even with adding GW, it's still hard to get though.

GW definitely helped my cardio and endurance. It was when I started TBol that I noticed the lethargic, lack of endurance, shoot me now feeling. It's not a good feeling.

Yeah man. I'm glad MrChristian felt the same way. I thought I was all alone on this one.

I know! Thanks brother. It's frustrating for sure but I'm gonna finish it.

Maybe its not the oral tbol at all, maybe your guys AI is too high a dosage. Sounds kinda like suffering a bit from low E levels, i could be wrong tho but thats how i feel if i crush my estrogen too much. Its the worse feeling ever, lethargic, nauseous, dry eyes, brain fog, always tired, dry skin. Try lowering the AI dose and see if that helps. In the end everyone is different, maybe your not tolerable with tbol. But worth a try see if it helps. Stop using the AI for bout 3 days and see how you feel, if not u can always take it again

Sounds like great advice brother. Thank you for the heads up and I will try 12mg every 3 days. I'm currently taking 12mg eod

Sounds like great advice brother. Thank you for the heads up and I will try 12mg every 3 days. I'm currently taking 12mg eod

Just use none for like 3-4 days and see how you feel it will be faster to tell, you will be ok to do this. If you start to feel better then you will know it was the AI and then you can start taking it again at the lower amounts,

Thank you very much for the tip brother. I will do just that. It hasn't even crossed my mind.

Yeah, it wasn't until I added in the TBol that I've felt like this. However, I will heed the advice given by Angelo and see how I feel.

Hawthorn Berry is what I have always used to get a handle on BP... Good to hear you got your AI dose dialed in.

I've yet to try Tbol because I like Winny so much and usually do shorter cycles. Something I def want to try for myself though. All about dem dry gains

TBOL is great man. i liked it a lot. for me personally i think 40-60 is a sweet spot. 50mg is a Solid Dose and it should produce very nice mass and strength. but just watch your cholesterol, BP, and heart rate.

Week 7 : Day 3 Update

Here's an update on my progress.
10_26_15_ProgressChart.JPG

I'm finally done with the t-bol as of this week. To be honest, I was REALLY starting to struggle with the t-bol side effects during week 5. I started having difficulty sleeping due to several flu-like symptoms including aching and fatigue. So during week 6 I dropped the dose from 75mg/day to 50mg/day. This made week 6 of the t-bol much more tolerable. Now that I'm off of the t-bol in week 7, I'm feeling 100% better.

In terms of my progress, you can see that I've put on quite a bit of weight over the past 6 weeks. While this is good, I'm starting to lose definition in my abs and my pants are officially starting to get tight. That being the case, I'm going to switch my diet into "Dylan-mode" and start eating at a deficit until PCT. Nothing drastic. But maybe a 4-500 calorie deficit to start with. I really want to shed any of this excess fat before it gets out of control. I know that a lot of you guys don't mind a little fat buildup while bulking, but that's not how my brain works. I want to stay lean throughout if at all possible.

Also, I should mention that increasing the AI dose from EOD to ED worked great for my blood pressure. Everything is looking great in that department now. So I'm going to stick with the ED dose until end of cycle.

I have two weeks until I start the Winstrol.

definitely didnt feel like "superman" when i took tbol but i didnt expect that honestly. what tbol felt like to me was probably the exact same thing you described, a Slow and Steady gain of strength and muscle. but i also think your dose may have been a bit too high, and you already took care of that by lowering it. tbol may be milder then other aas, but it is still hardocre, especially at 75mg. i came to the same conclusion that 40-60 mg is a sweet spot. so 50mg would be a perfect dose.

as for the sickness, i have no idea. i felt fine on tbol but the highest i took was 40mg so it may be dosage dependent.

definitely didnt feel like "superman" when i took tbol but i didnt expect that honestly. what tbol felt like to me was probably the exact same thing you described, a Slow and Steady gain of strength and muscle. but i also think your dose may have been a bit too high, and you already took care of that by lowering it. tbol may be milder then other aas, but it is still hardocre, especially at 75mg. i came to the same conclusion that 40-60 mg is a sweet spot. so 50mg would be a perfect dose.

as for the sickness, i have no idea. i felt fine on tbol but the highest i took was 40mg so it may be dosage dependent.

Well, to clarify what I meant by "flu-like symptoms", here's what I was experiencing during weeks 4-5 in particular at 75mg/day.

- Constant aching in the kidney area, stomach and chest area. Especially bad at night. Even rolling over in bed hurt pretty badly and kept me up most of the night.
- Feeling like I had a fever most of the time. Red in the face, feeling shivers, etc.
- Lethargy, but this could have been due to lack of sleep

But yea, once I lowered it to 50mg/day, I was much better. So like you said, I think that's the sweet spot.

Top Bottom