napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sarms1

Its just sad honestly. Like I couldn't do that to people regardless of the money. That kinda behavior comes from someone who truly is a piece of shit.

exactly and someone who just doesn't care... they only care about their pocket books and they spend more time and money working out how to run a scam as opposed to saving time, money and fucking reputation... i guess they have no alternative because the lies only grow day by day and now its just one big lie altogether...

OMG, I have a bottle of GW from them that I was saving for PCT.
I got it several months ago, I hope it's good.
It wouldn't be any good if it was just produced. Try it out. Maybe it'll work. I felt it a waste of money. I bought N2 Guard as well (I'll use during cycle). I've heard that's a waste of $. Live and learn. Good luck bro.

It wouldn't be any good if it was just produced. Try it out. Maybe it'll work. I felt it a waste of money. I bought N2 Guard as well (I'll use during cycle). I've heard that's a waste of $. Live and learn. Good luck bro.

N2 products are not necessarily a total waste, just end up paying way more than you should for what you get. But at least their stuff is good quality. All shit talking aside. Lets pull price out of the picture. I have to admit they sell some good stuff. But again. Waaaaaay over priced.

N2 products are not necessarily a total waste, just end up paying way more than you should for what you get. But at least their stuff is good quality. All shit talking aside. Lets pull price out of the picture. I have to admit they sell some good stuff. But again. Waaaaaay over priced.
I wouldnt even go that far bro. A few things they have are decent, but I wouldn't say great at all. Just average. Then others like yohimflame and liquidex ai are a total waste.

Hcgenerate and N2slin are ok, though the reformulated N2slin has been way watered down from the original. Both are about 3 times priced over what they are worth though.

Their BCAAS product gear is a total joke and you get barely any BCAAS for a shit ton of money. Bridge is ok, but once again overpriced. The protein tastes great but the profile on it isn't great.

I have some from July 015 or so, total bunk bullshit. Did absolutely nothing. I used some from them last year around May 014, and made a noticeable difference

I haven't used the N2 Guard yet. I'll start next week. I read good reviews about it, so it's probably decent. It seems to be way overpriced. I'm going to make mistakes playing this game. I assume the risk.

I use Sarms1 GW and I have used another brand GW and with all honesty they other brand actually worked a lot better and for a hell of a lot cheaper price too.

Newby here. After watching Gemelli's videos on you tube I was excited to buy and saw some posts pushing Sarms1 so like a fool I bought 5-GW and 5-S4 should I expect no results from this stuff or is it just under dosed or what?
Grrrr!!!

Same here.
Watched the videos, let my enthusiasm get the better of me and bought S4 GW and Liquidex...now im burnt.

I haven't used the N2 Guard yet. I'll start next week. I read good reviews about it, so it's probably decent. It seems to be way overpriced. I'm going to make mistakes playing this game. I assume the risk.

The N2 stuff is ridiculous.
The just did the old "Hot Stuff" marketing.
Everything but the kitchen sink method.
I am a bit of a Western Herbalist and saw their prices were ridiculous for herbs.
One can get real herbs as promised from Monterey Bay spice co. You will now you got the proper herbs at least.
And if you tell me HCG is poison, then the red flag goes up when you promote an herbal preparation over real HCG.
Anytime a whole mob of people say something is great and there are no posts saying it wasnt any good then you now it is bunk.
With any and all things there will be non responders.

Hmm new here so I thought EVO was legit cause I still see Dylan's name all over there site like he is still there thank god I got my SARM from my son he ordered from puressence he couldn't stomach it so he gave it to me to try I'm an old guy 59 just finished long cycle of test Deca anavar dbol practically killed me all I need is good pct & triple stack hope I can recover

Hmm new here so I thought EVO was legit cause I still see Dylan's name all over there site like he is still there thank god I got my SARM from my son he ordered from purses dance he couldn't stomach it so he gave it to me to try I'm an old guy 59 just finished long cycle of test Deca anavar dbol practically killed me all I need is good pct & triple stack hope I can recover

start a new thread in introductions and give us a short intro and stats

Somewhere in this forum is a log I ran, partially sponsored by Pure Essence SARMs and partially sponsored by me (they gave me a heck of a deal, one I could not refuse). I can say their products worked as advertised, and I fell deeply in love with GW. If I did not recently have several hard drives die on my media server, taking all my spare cash to replace, I would be drinking down GW all the time. It is especially useful when on Tren as Tren is known for killing cardio ability and GW is known for vastly enhancing cardio ability.

Top Bottom