napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677

DylanGemelli said:
21infantry said:
The question I have is MK677, Rad140 and SR second generation? Seems besides MK which is Like Growth Hormone, Rad and SR are stronger versions of current Sarms?

they are different concepts or enhancements... sr9009 is termed "exercise in a bottle" because of the capabilities it has on endurance and fat burning even when living a non active lifestyle... rad is showing to be stronger than test itself, while i still hold that into question, the numbers do indicate this however i would still never use it as a replacement for test at this point, that development of it was intended for that and it is EXTREMELY strong however most have no clue how to dose it etc... Lucky for everyone else, I DO... :D

All of these things you said have already sparked my interest considerably, and I will certainly be interested in hearing more (and trying out) these new sarms once they become available. Definitely looking forward to the information you will be releasing on each of these

Im unfortunately very prone to sides. 2nd week on mk677 and noticing prolactin side effects. any tips for reducing this ASAP? Apart from reducing dose? Going to reduce frequency to 5 days on and 2 off and also take dose down to 12.5mgs. Also taking zinc mag and tribulus already. Looking at introducing tongkat Ali on a 3 day on 2 day off protocol. Any other tips?

Im unfortunately very prone to sides. 2nd week on mk677 and noticing prolactin side effects. any tips for reducing this ASAP? Apart from reducing dose? Going to reduce frequency to 5 days on and 2 off and also take dose down to 12.5mgs. Also taking zinc mag and tribulus already. Looking at introducing tongkat Ali on a 3 day on 2 day off protocol. Any other tips?

What makes you believe you are exhibiting prolactin side effects such as ?

Decrease in sex drive, no morning wood the last 5 days ... moody...and nips slightly sensitive and raised. Was thinking of using a low dose arimidex eod but it will probably be overkill... ill try reducing dose and doing the 5 on 2 off protocol and see how that goes. Unless anyone else has tips or experiences

Decrease in sex drive, no morning wood the last 5 days ... moody...and nips slightly sensitive and raised. Was thinking of using a low dose arimidex eod but it will probably be overkill... ill try reducing dose and doing the 5 on 2 off protocol and see how that goes. Unless anyone else has tips or experiences

arimidex would do nothing for you if its prolactin related but the strange thing here is that one of the distinguishing qualities with 677 is no prolactin issues whatsoever and thats through more than a decade of studies... so i find this quite strange... where did you get the product?

Odd... Where did you get your compounds from ?

Usapeptide , good reviews and I've used other products from then. I think 99% of people get zero prolactin sides but im probably that 1%... had bad sides in my early 20s using test, dbol etc. Haven't used any "peds" for over 6 years... ill keep an eye on it over the next few days and adjust the dosing protocol a bit

Like Dylan said over a decade of studies ... No prolactin you might wanna question the product or source

Usapeptide , good reviews and I've used other products from then. I think 99% of people get zero prolactin sides but im probably that 1%... had bad sides in my early 20s using test, dbol etc. Haven't used any "peds" for over 6 years... ill keep an eye on it over the next few days and adjust the dosing protocol a bit

How long were you using this compound before you started to notice any issues ? I know u said you were using it for 2 weeks, but when did you start to notice problems ?

Just noticed this morning. 2 weeks in total. Could be over thinking it , so ill just carry on at the moment.

Hoping this will help allot with injuries and muscle tightness issues. Already noticed an improvement in recovery.

I suppose a blood test would be the quickest way to see. But just general feeling and the raised bits around my nips makes me think its a prolactin response

Just noticed this morning. 2 weeks in total. Could be over thinking it , so ill just carry on at the moment.

Hoping this will help allot with injuries and muscle tightness issues. Already noticed an improvement in recovery.

I was gonna say maybe its just making you lethargic which MK677 is known to do, and the rest you could be over thinking. But personally, i would drop that compound just because im not sure of the source. You are around that time where if you were taking legit MK677 you would be feeling out of it, so you have to make a decision. 1. continue as you are in hopes that it subsides, which real MK677 will 2. Drop the compound all together and order from a more proven source or 3. lower your dosage and see if that helps. Bloodwork would answer your question as well

Unsure on rules of sources. But is there a recommended, well trusted site that ships overseas? Also i do feel a bit out of it, tightening / pulsing around my temple , warm tingles down arms... only worry is the nips haha. Cheers

Unsure on rules of sources. But is there a recommended, well trusted site that ships overseas? Also i do feel a bit out of it, tightening / pulsing around my temple , warm tingles down arms... only worry is the nips haha. Cheers

There is sir, i would recommend you visit www.sarmsx.com as i have used their products with exceptional results. Im sure you will as well, there are alot of members and threads on these forums of people running their compounds with great results.

you can ask whatever you like brother.. www.sarmsx.com will ship overseas just fine and is the most trusted source and the very best quality you can find...

Might have to wait for a bit 109 usd for 30ml seems expensive, especially for me when it's converted to nzd. Got my liquid for 75usd but again , still weary of its quality. Thanks

there is no price to put on quality brother and you cannot go wrong with sarmsx I know you are weary but there are plenty of logs on here for sarmsx which is formerly pure essence

Top Bottom