napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 & GW stack

MarkD

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, I'm sure it has but I'm going to ask anyway. Has anyone here combined MK677 and GW as a stack? I have used GW and so has my girlfriend. For her she loves it for running and endurance, for myself I love it particularly with S4 and Tren to help with my cardio drop. Anyways, I was watching one of Dylan's videos about MK677 just now and was wondering how well it would line up in a stack with GW. I feel like the synergistic effects would be astounding in terms of lean muscle and endurance.

What are everyone's thoughts and experiences with this run by itself and with an actual anabolic cycle?

You're absolutely correct. They would compliment each other outstandingly.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, I'm sure it has but I'm going to ask anyway. Has anyone here combined MK677 and GW as a stack? I have used GW and so has my girlfriend. For her she loves it for running and endurance, for myself I love it particularly with S4 and Tren to help with my cardio drop. Anyways, I was watching one of Dylan's videos about MK677 just now and was wondering how well it would line up in a stack with GW. I feel like the synergistic effects would be astounding in terms of lean muscle and endurance.

What are everyone's thoughts and experiences with this run by itself and with an actual anabolic cycle?

The two stacked together are amazing. I've been on MK-677 and GW along with some S4 the last couple months and it's been unbelievable for what it's done to my body composition. I've maintained the same weight but really leaned out nicely. It's been incredible in all aspects.

I also ran MK-677 as part of my winter bulk cycle and it helped me stay really lean, so adding in GW to a cycle would only enhance that even more and make it even better.

I will honestly say after having been on MK-677 for the last 5 months and really giving it time to shine, GW and MK-677 are my two favorites, with S4 being a close second, and MK-2866 very close after that

Ideally a stack of all 4 would be ideal, which I recently did by adding in MK-2866 to my cruise. I absolutely love the synergy between the 4'of them, and that is exactly how my cruises will be ran from here on out because of the awesome effects I get from them

For endurance, of course SR9009 would be another solid addition, but I haven't ran it yet and I have to say I just love the 4 sarms I recommended together.

So, yes GW and MK-677 will be sweet together, and the stack of all 4 of what I mentioned would be even better (my personal recommendation).

Here is how it would all lay out from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ah excellent to hear. Good look. I actually have S4 and GW on their way to me right now. I just finished up my NPP/Cyp/LGD/Winny run, which as I posted in my log has become my absolute favorite combination of compounds of all time. I am working on the tail end of clean up with GW and S4, looks like I'll be adding in the MK677 as well.

I seriously love every single SARM I have used for different reasons. Sarms X rules.

Ah excellent to hear. Good look. I actually have S4 and GW on their way to me right now. I just finished up my NPP/Cyp/LGD/Winny run, which as I posted in my log has become my absolute favorite combination of compounds of all time. I am working on the tail end of clean up with GW and S4, looks like I'll be adding in the MK677 as well.

I seriously love every single SARM I have used for different reasons. Sarms X rules.

I agree man. All of them sarms from www.sarmsx.com are awesome in all their own different ways. I love how you can stack them strategically to fit your goals perfectly. They make great addition to cycles as well as off cycle. The versatility and effectiveness of them cannot be beat

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

as rick already touched on, this stack is amazing... what it can do together is amazing... there is a strong synergy between the two... one thing many forget is that mk677 has HUGE amounts of fat burning capability but many get caught up in the increase in hunger you see early on or when some hold water... if you take in the right amounts of potassium you will avoid the water altogether and the hunger generally only lasts a few weeks... once you get past that threshold, 677 has amazing capabilities and you are already aware of what GW can do... combining the two is an ultimate stack...

as rick already touched on, this stack is amazing... what it can do together is amazing... there is a strong synergy between the two... one thing many forget is that mk677 has HUGE amounts of fat burning capability but many get caught up in the increase in hunger you see early on or when some hold water... if you take in the right amounts of potassium you will avoid the water altogether and the hunger generally only lasts a few weeks... once you get past that threshold, 677 has amazing capabilities and you are already aware of what GW can do... combining the two is an ultimate stack...

This is exactly what I was thinking while watching the video. I hadn't looked into 677 much prior and wanted to expand my knowledge base. I was really looking to see what might help with hunger during Tren use. Sometimes it makes it hard to eat when my sleep patterns have been interrupted. So in turn, I learned about one thing while looking for answers to another question. Thanks again everyone.

Top Bottom