napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 experience

plumeers

Hey man. So I administered 25mg of liquid mk-677 straight into my mouth and washed it back with water. Went about my business and and hour later I got smacked with diarrhea and nausea. About 6 hours later I came down with a fever. And body aches. It all lasted the entire night and was miserable. So my question to you is. Was this a result of mk677 or a coincidence?? I'm scared to try it again and I have 120 ml just sitting here.

Hey man. So I administered 25mg of liquid mk-677 straight into my mouth and washed it back with water. Went about my business and and hour later I got smacked with diarrhea and nausea. About 6 hours later I came down with a fever. And body aches. It all lasted the entire night and was miserable. So my question to you is. Was this a result of mk677 or a coincidence?? I'm scared to try it again and I have 120 ml just sitting here.

I can't see how that would cause any of those issues at all,unless you were having some type of allergic reaction to the alcohol carrier. Where is your MK-677 from?

Top Bottom