napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 powder 1000mgs

GioD

Hey first time posting. But I just purchased MK-677 powder and I need help dosing it. Should i dilute it in ionized water or take the power. Please help if u have any experience with this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

no and i have no clue why you would buy powder to begin with, ESPECIALLY mk677, which is EXTREMELY expensive if you are actually buying the real thing, which more often than not, does not happen... good luck but that was not a smart move to do

Well I have purchased the liquid from same lab and it was definitely real because I had blood work. But the powder is what's in mb the Capsule, so what's the stupid move. I am just asking how to dose it or dilute it. I'm 40 and have been very familiar with supplementation. But thank for the response.

Well I have purchased the liquid from same lab and it was definitely real because I had blood work. But the powder is what's in mb the Capsule, so what's the stupid move. I am just asking how to dose it or dilute it. I'm 40 and have been very familiar with supplementation. But thank for the response.

I have no clue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bloodwork showing what?

Mean IGF-I concentration increased. But this is not my concern brother. I watch your videos and appreciate your insight but I need help with mixing it.

Mean IGF-I concentration increased. But this is not my concern brother. I watch your videos and appreciate your insight but I need help with mixing it.

Thats not my area bro sorry

Top Bottom