napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-667 cycle

EB5BEA41-499F-4021-945D-10EA860F98DF.jpg
21B36E8D-BEC8-46C9-95FF-A93F85912E64.jpg
386F739F-7A03-4CFD-83BB-7D094056B8EB.jpg

First picture is about a few weeks before sarms at like 120-125 lbs, 2nd pic I was at about 130 and last picture is current at 150lbs. My strength also went up a ton, at the start I was pulling maybe 225 on deadlifts and I just hit 425 the other day, bench also went up from like 135 to 225.

Last edited:
dude, you are 5'8 and were only 125-130... you are still underweight at 150... no shit you gained that kind of weight.. that had NOTHING to do with what you were taking and everything to do with actually eating

Yeah I was def underweight and if you’re looking at BMI I still kinda am but if you were to see me you’d think I was like 170, so I think it was a combination of newbie gains, a huge caloric surplus and my body being put into an anabolic state from sarms. Now I wish I could say I achieved this just from eating but I don’t think I would have done this without the sarms that quickly. Just my opinion correct me if you think I am wrong. I am young and still learning a lot about this field so I appreciate all of your input Dylan.

dude, you are 5'8 and were only 125-130... you are still underweight at 150... no shit you gained that kind of weight.. that had NOTHING to do with what you were taking and everything to do with actually eating
Agree 100%. When I first started training, if my body fat was 10% my weight would’ve been 150 lbs. That’s starting. So IMO, just eating more got him from stage -1 to stage 0. SARMS maybe sped that process up.

well the sarms helped speed it up a bit but you when you under eat that much, which you were and then all of a sudden make that drastic of a jump in calories, you could've done this just as easy without them in nearly the same amount of time... its not newbie gains, its eating properly gains

Yeah that’s the best bet. So back to my actually question 😂, should I slowly work my way up to max dose of mk or should I start at 25mg and do that for the 2 months?

the point of all this is you shouldnt be using anything right now... you should be putting on your size naturally first because when you are THAT undersized as you were, and grow THAT fast, its very very unhealthy and long term it can cause issues... 25 mg is the dose but you are going about this ALL wrong and clearly just not listening

Top Bottom