napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Missing a dose

Currently running 12 weeks of test e kick started with tbol and finishing with winny
I pin monday and thursday, one cc each time. Im on week 8. If i miss my thursday dose what should i do?

Currently running 12 weeks of test e kick started with tbol and finishing with winny
I pin monday and thursday, one cc each time. Im on week 8. If i miss my thursday dose what should i do?

^Keep it movin and either take it either sooner or later. Not that serious

Just pin it on Friday, or as soon as you can. Not a big deal at all brother if you miss a day, especially with long esters. Just do your best to stick to the same days to pin, but being off a day or two won't matter. I do it time to time if I'm going to be gone out of town or something. No big deal

just like rick said, pin it friday... i have had that happen several times and just pinned a day later and its completely fine... we are not talking about a week or more here so its just fine

just like rick said, pin it friday... i have had that happen several times and just pinned a day later and its completely fine... we are not talking about a week or more here so its just fine
If i can't pin till monday do i double the dose or anything like that? Or just skip it and continue on

If i can't pin till monday do i double the dose or anything like that? Or just skip it and continue on

^Your preference bro, if you would like to do that is fine. If not just pin your standard dosage as soon as possible, the goal here is to attempt to keep your blood levels as consistent as possible, if not you do what you can.. dont over think this

Top Bottom