napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms ....first day at the gym...log

Cwrose1

So I started a sarms triple stack

Quick stats: 40 y/o 219# 15-16% bf

Diet I'm using 2250 calories...60/25/15...trying to trim a little more bf.

Started my sarms 2 days ago...started on a rest day, today m was my first day in the gym. Obviously no notable difference in strength yet.
I will say though my cardio seemed better. I run 30 min of moderate cardio, usually about 4-5 min in I hit a plateau, to which I fight through. After I get through that little plateau I'm strong. Today cardio was strong from the beginning to the end. I've read many forums talking about increased cardio. Well it's true. I'm stoked for the other benefits to kick in.

Started my sarms 2 days ago...started on a rest day, today m was my first day in the gym. Obviously no notable difference in strength yet.
I will say though my cardio seemed better. I run 30 min of moderate cardio, usually about 4-5 min in I hit a plateau, to which I fight through. After I get through that little plateau I'm strong. Today cardio was strong from the beginning to the end. I've read many forums talking about increased cardio. Well it's true. I'm stoked for the other benefits to kick in.
Awesome to hear you starting this up bro! I'm sure you will love those awesome sarms and the results they bring. I will be following your log closely brother. Looking forward to any updates you can provide!

Thanks bro...I'll keep everyone updated.

Bte...the taste isn't that bad...kinda like acetone and moonshine mixed...lol

Thank you for running this log brother... i know you are going to do a damn good job here and im really looking forward to your results on this... I can tell you that the cardio side of this stack kicks within a day or two and only gets better throughout as long as your pushing harder and building your vo2max... take advantage of this bro... im here with you for support and help throughout.. good luck brother!

Today was chest and back....endurance seemed a little better. Muscle fatigue was harder to achieve. Cardio still running strong. Nothing super crazy to log today ....felt great though

Well finishing up first week. I've dropped 2 #s. My cardio and endurance are strong. Waiting for the strength gains. Getting ready to up my s4 to 60mg. So far no vision issues.

Well finishing up first week. I've dropped 2 #s. My cardio and endurance are strong. Waiting for the strength gains. Getting ready to up my s4 to 60mg. So far no vision issues.
So far so good bro! The real fun is coming very soon I'm sure. I'm glad you are enjoying that nice endurance

the endurance will only keep growing the more you push it and build your vo2max, which gw allows you to do daily! keep pushing because gw allows you to grow further than you ever could possibly do otherwise... MAKE SURE you follow my s4 protocol closely... your only a week in bro... so of course you have no vision sides yet but if you push it too quickly, i assure you that you will end up very sorry... please don't get ahead of yourself with this one... do this right and reap the benefits but do it wrong and you'll end up with a 5 on and 2 off or just not being able to finish it at all.. DONT make that mistake bro

Dylan I'm going slow.....I believe in something I see you tell people constantly...this isn't a sprint it's a marathon, I believe is the quote. I'm gonna ride the 60 for awhile, I want to get that sweet spot you talk about without any side effects.

The thing that blows me away is the lack of muscle fatigue....I hit the gym harder than ever and it seems like I can't be stopped. I love it. I'm anxious to see what it's like in another couple weeks.... STOKED

Dylan I'm going slow.....I believe in something I see you tell people constantly...this isn't a sprint it's a marathon, I believe is the quote. I'm gonna ride the 60 for awhile, I want to get that sweet spot you talk about without any side effects.

very wise brother... i like that a lot!

The thing that blows me away is the lack of muscle fatigue....I hit the gym harder than ever and it seems like I can't be stopped. I love it. I'm anxious to see what it's like in another couple weeks.... STOKED

it only gets better as well bro... your in for a big treat... your just getting started!

You have the right mentality bro, and that's what it's all about. Slow and steady wins the race!

Glad you are experiencing those nice recovery effects!

You know what's even better than that?????
The mile I ran in 6.30 today. I don't think I've ever run a mile that fast. I have to give some credit to the sarms. I think I can cut it even more...I'm shooting for a 5 min mile.

My cardio mostly consists of running, (30 min), i flat out run the first mile then I use interval training to keep my heart rate up and burn fat versus muscle. I usually end up with around 3 miles under my belt every day.
Sometimes I'll utilize the arc climber..... obviously you gotta mix it up.

Still nothing significant on strength yet, but I'm only in my 2nd week. Recovery and endurance are still great. No noticable vision issues yet.everything is going well.

The mile I ran in 6.30 today. I don't think I've ever run a mile that fast. I have to give some credit to the sarms. I think I can cut it even more...I'm shooting for a 5 min mile.

My cardio mostly consists of running, I flat out run the first mile then I use interval training to keep my heart rate up and burn fat versus muscle. I usually end up with around 3 miles under my belt every day.

Still nothing significant on strength yet, but I'm only in my 2nd week. Recovery and endurance are still great. No noticable vision issues yet.everything is going well.
That is pretty damn amazing bro. Very nice work, and its pretty evident that you are getting some HUGE endurance effects. Keep the updates coming

My cardio mostly consists of running, (30 min), i flat out run the first mile then I use interval training to keep my heart rate up and burn fat versus muscle. I usually end up with around 3 miles under my belt every day.

very respectable bro! that's an excellent time... i have done 5 minute miles and you can definitely get there and gw can take you... it is a very big accomplishment to get to that time but it can be done... high amounts of endurance are needed because its damn near a full run the entire way to make the time... 10.0 mph the entire way on the treadmill

So I'm running the triple stack for 12 weeks...in my 2nd week....with this special going on I think I'm gonna order the lgd and make it the super stack...how can I not?

Top Bottom