napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mirror Mirror on the wall....

Joe S.

The Mirror is a weird thing, some days I'll look into it and say damn all that work where's the damn results, and on other days I'll say damn looking friggin jacked your growing!

Very odd thing for sure and some times it may only be hours apart I say both.

But one thing for sure is I'm a mirror whore lol. I'm late to work from looking in the mirror a lot, posing before and after showers, while getting dressed etc. Can't help it.

Anyone else a mirror junkie, my girl will catch me posing all the time and cracks up

Bro, me and the mirror have a love/hate relationship. Some days I look skinny and some days I look like a monster. Personally I like the monster mirror and need to find a place that sells them exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love and hate the mirror as well... My phone camera too for that matter. Think they're both conspiring against me sometimes other times they are my BIGGEST fans

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

the mirror is your best friend and you worst enemy and the fucked up part is, that they can be on the same day... we see thing others simply do not and we also cannot see as much growth as others.. you can truly tell things based on others reactions... you can tell when someone is genuinely surprised or impressed..

I think we all go through this. The mirror can be the ultimate mindfuck. On days I'm holding water or I'm not vascular enough, or filled out enough I hate it. Other times where I look tight, dry, and full I love it. It just comes with the territory. We are all our own worst critics

I'm guilty as well and a hypocrite... I call them mirror fags at the gym... just the super douchey ones. Hope that didn't come off as homophobic but when they stare at themselves for minutes at a time it gets hilarious.

Lol. Mirror fags. I get it, but at the end of my training I take a moment to take a look at muscles. I used to never do this, but I'm really hell bent on improving some areas. I don't do it every day, but I am guilty of hitting a few poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mirror is a weird thing, some days I'll look into it and say damn all that work where's the damn results, and on other days I'll say damn looking friggin jacked your growing!

Very odd thing for sure and some times it may only be hours apart I say both.

But one thing for sure is I'm a mirror whore lol. I'm late to work from looking in the mirror a lot, posing before and after showers, while getting dressed etc. Can't help it.

Anyone else a mirror junkie, my girl will catch me posing all the time and cracks up

Don't you hate how you can look great at 3:00 o'clock and then 8:30 pm rolls around and you look more like a skinny fat POS then you did just a few hours ago?

Don't you hate how you can look great at 3:00 o'clock and then 8:30 pm rolls around and you look more like a skinny fat POS then you did just a few hours ago?

It's amazing what just a few hours can do to our bodies with meals and fluid fluctuations

Top Bottom