napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid pct bloods after 3 month test deca and dbol run

BigJay23

Hey guys fucked up on this one but just wanted to post to get your guys opinions
Currently extended my pct to 6 weeks because I feel like such shit and here's the proof.. any suggestions would be appreciated the workouts and life all around is frustrating and I'm not looking to resort to TRT until after I have children
IMG_0957.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just know this during and after PCT your TT can still show as low, takes time. PCT expedites this process dramatically, compared to say 6 month to 2 years without any PCT to return to a normal state. And let's not forget you are going from Superman to Clark Kent so of course your gonna not feel as well,

Just know this during and after PCT your TT can still show as low, takes time. PCT expedites this process dramatically, compared to say 6 month to 2 years without any PCT to return to a normal state. And let's not forget you are going from Superman to Clark Kent so of course your gonna not feel as well,

Yea true I'll try and repost

It's all blurry wtf... any way my test level is 52L and LH is 0.6
Everything else is in normal range..

i cant even come close to reading that man... so i dont know how to help you with no pertinent info... what are you running for pct? did you use aromasin and caber on cycle? did you have prolactin checked?

i cant even come close to reading that man... so i dont know how to help you with no pertinent info... what are you running for pct? did you use aromasin and caber on cycle? did you have prolactin checked?

Ya man it's all blurry no idea why.. I'm running clomid and nolva and aromasin through out
Prolactin is in normal range
My test level is 52 and LH is 0.6 only two things that are out of whack
Clomid 1-4 50mg 4-8 25mg
Nolva 1-3 40mg 4-8 20mg
Aromasin 12.mg eod
Osta 15mg 1-4
GW 20mg 1-8

e69b9c6a16cdaf74ba3790a4ab8e171d.jpg

Top Bottom