napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle

you are running all the right compounds and you are not holding too much water... i would start hitting the sauna at least 4 nights a week to help dry out a bit more... add some dandelion root daily as well and if you have to make a certain weight, you are going to have to cut calories or step up the cardio at this point...

you are running all the right compounds and you are not holding too much water... i would start hitting the sauna at least 4 nights a week to help dry out a bit more... add some dandelion root daily as well and if you have to make a certain weight, you are going to have to cut calories or step up the cardio at this point...
Naw. I don't have to be certain weight for men's physique. Just mental. I know at 190 I'm on point. I know I have 6 weeks plus gotta let winny kick in and mast do Its thang. I don't use a coach or nothing. I prep myself. I will def increase cardio to 45 mins fasted instead of 30. Sauna a good idea too.

Thanks. Once again.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Naw. I don't have to be certain weight for men's physique. Just mental. I know at 190 I'm on point. I know I have 6 weeks plus gotta let winny kick in and mast do Its thang. I don't use a coach or nothing. I prep myself. I will def increase cardio to 45 mins fasted instead of 30. Sauna a good idea too.

Thanks. Once again.

im happy to help brother

im happy to help brother
You don't understand how much you really help people. Trust me. I'm forever grateful. I think you need to start your own team of Athletes to hit stage, branding, marketing, etc.

You don't understand how much you really help people. Trust me. I'm forever grateful. I think you need to start your own team of Athletes to hit stage, branding, marketing, etc.

I really appreciate that brother... Its what i love to do and I feel like all the transgressions I made when I was younger, that this was what I was supposed to be doing and I feel like I owe everyone at least that because God gave me a second and third chance to make my life right and that's what I try to do and i would love to have my own athletes to train and teach... absolutely

I really appreciate that brother... Its what i love to do and I feel like all the transgressions I made when I was younger, that this was what I was supposed to be doing and I feel like I owe everyone at least that because God gave me a second and third chance to make my life right and that's what I try to do and i would love to have my own athletes to train and teach... absolutely
Bro. I feel you. I've been blessed with 2d, 3rd, chances. Fitness got me thru my worst times. I feel the same way. Whenever you ready to start prepping and expanding let me know.

Bro. I feel you. I've been blessed with 2d, 3rd, chances. Fitness got me thru my worst times. I feel the same way. Whenever you ready to start prepping and expanding let me know.

absolutely will brother!!

Thanks. Once again.

Definitely increase the cardio. Doing that along with basically going to only essential macros those last few weeks of prep can do wonders

Definitely increase the cardio. Doing that along with basically going to only essential macros those last few weeks of prep can do wonders
Yea. Think I'll go to 45 mins fasted then do a 20-30 min cardio at night. I have 3 weeks of a 9-5 schedule so I can do cardio at home in am. Lift in pm and light cardio in evening.

Yea. Think I'll go to 45 mins fasted then do a 20-30 min cardio at night. I have 3 weeks of a 9-5 schedule so I can do cardio at home in am. Lift in pm and light cardio in evening.

that will work out perfect then bro

Top Bottom