napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP bloodwork anyone?

I welcome anyone's input or opinions on the results..positive or negative. I'm not suppressing any opinions here.
....Looks good, looks bad, less than you expected, about what you expected, more than you expected....?
If you think it's on track, good.....if it's not, you better believe that I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do to get that shit right where it needs to be.

So my doctors office uploads the results to my health account as separate tests so sorry for the multiple images. Important numbers that I am happy with are the test and prolactin. Couldn't get the lab girl to add an estradiol screening. Whatever. I am feeling great on cycle, libido is great, mood is good, energy is good. Feeling awesome.

Cycle is week 8 of 20 on:
MGP Test C 500mg/wk
MGP Deca 400mg/wk
MGP EQ 800mg/wk
MGP Caber .25-.5mg e3d (been using .25mg last two doses)
2-6 TBOL 30mg/ed
6-8 Winstrol suspension 50mg/eod
Federal Pharma Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Proviron 50mg/ed
Purus Labs Organ Sheild + seperate NAC/Milk Thistle supplementation
750mg TUDCA/ed

Will probably finish with 4 weeks of tbol @ 50mg/ed

Attachments

• MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (5).jpg
    MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (5).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 20
  • MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (4).jpg
    MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (4).jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 28
  • MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (3).jpg
    MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (3).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 17
  • MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (2).jpg
    MyMercy - Test Results 062817 (2).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 19
  • MyMercy - Test Results 062817.jpg
    MyMercy - Test Results 062817.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Those pictures kind of suck but my test was 3419 and my prolactin was 7.1, LH/FSH <0.1 miU.

This evening is pin day but I last pinned late late Sunday night about 11pm.

All my liver values were below ref. range no other abnormal results.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about my doctor knowing my business. She has known I use aas for over 2 yrs now. She doesn't refuse to treat me and after the first couple lectures she's allowed me to do my thing. This doctor has been treating me for over 7 yrs and has helped me kick a serious opiate habit and quit drinking. She was supportive when I quit smoking and it's more convenient for me to use my insurance. Regardless, I am comfortable knowing the person who is treating me health wise knowing the entire history of the person she's treating. I've had tests for test as low as 25.6ng mL with her running ment. Not a huge deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Regardless of your opinion as to whether that was the way to go about getting bloodwork, the results speak fot themselves and frankly, that's what this is about.

I'm not worried about my doctor knowing my business. She has known I use aas for over 2 yrs now. She doesn't refuse to treat me and after the first couple lectures she's allowed me to do my thing. This doctor has been treating me for over 7 yrs and has helped me kick a serious opiate habit and quit drinking. She was supportive when I quit smoking and it's more convenient for me to use my insurance. Regardless, I am comfortable knowing the person who is treating me health wise knowing the entire history of the person she's treating. I've had tests for test as low as 25.6ng mL with her running ment. Not a huge deal.

Makes sense. I just hate when they look at you when you go in and ask for these test. So it's just easier for me to use the lab. I guess it's just like ppl that do use drugs and go in for Bloods it's not like they will turn you in. I think lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of your opinion as to whether that was the way to go about getting bloodwork, the results speak fot themselves and frankly, that's what this is about.

Your right it's about bloods. I was just saying use them due to privacy and you only get 2 papers of bloods instead of 4 different papers to post makes it easier.

Yeah dude you enjoy the privilege of doctor patient confidentiality unless you tell her you're endangering the life of your dependents with a bath tub meth lab or leaving pill bottles of narcotics around the fruit loops.

Your right it's about bloods. I was just saying use them due to privacy and you only get 2 papers of bloods instead of 4 different papers to post makes it easier.

Yeah my insurance covered cbc and metabolic as routine physical bloodwork. I would like to use mdlabs for the convenience of estradiol testing. I haven't had alot of luck seeing that order actually come thru at the dr.

test cyp 350/wk and deca 350/wk

wk 7

upped everything to 500mg and i definitely FEEL the difference :)

Attachments

• bloodwork1.jpg
    bloodwork1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
  • bloodwork2.jpg
    bloodwork2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 14
Top Bottom