napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Measuring

romolobros

Hi Dylan I’m from Australia 🇦🇺 first I would love to say how much I love your videos you’re information is the best I have one question for you running test I run 2ml a week you say safe dose is 250 grams a week would you have any idea what 250 grams is in ml ?

You're very confused, mate.

Before we get into dosing post your full stats.

Sounds like you're not very experienced at all with steroids. This is very alarming that you don't know the very basic principles of dosing.

Do you have a picture of your Test vial? Which ester is it? What's the mg per ml?

my best advice is to not be using steroids whatsoever... if you dont know something that basic bro, you have literally not business using steroids in any way, shape or form... thats not me being a dick, thats being concerned

after seein' people running Anadrol only "cycles" of 3 months no liver support no test no pct whatsoever. They even take it up to 150 mg. Nothing surprise me anymore.Oh and they are so pround they also have 20 inch arms at 20-25% bf

I think some of these posts are getting scary again . I'm from Aust too and apparently we must get easily confused as my friend defiantly seems to be judging by his post .......

I think some of these posts are getting scary again . I'm from Aust too and apparently we must get easily confused as my friend defiantly seems to be judging by his post .......
its no scarier or worse than what i see daily bro.. .its just the time of the year where more people post... its always a bit slower in the summer months but extremely busy in these times of the year

Top Bottom