napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Many Thank Yous

I have been on a few sites and I have to say this is the best bodybuilding/AAS site ever. People are polite and knowledgeable. I haven't encountered one ass hole yet. Not to mention the sources. This place is a God send.

I have been using AAS for about 5 years, Im 46, 5' 7 1/2", 181 lbs. and usually between 9.8%-13% body fat. I have made many stupid mistakes, so what little I know I have learned through trial and error; however, I am an accountant by trade for about 18 years so if anyone needs tax or accounting advice I would be happy to provide it free of charge.

Thank You Again.

joebrooklyn said:
I have been on a few sites and I have to say this is the best bodybuilding/AAS site ever. People are polite and knowledgeable. I haven't encountered one ass hole yet. Not to mention the sources. This place is a God send.

I have been using AAS for about 5 years, Im 46, 5' 7 1/2", 181 lbs. and usually between 9.8%-13% body fat. I have made many stupid mistakes, so what little I know I have learned through trial and error; however, I am an accountant by trade for about 18 years so if anyone needs tax or accounting advice I would be happy to provide it free of charge.

Thank You Again.

Thanks alot for the offer friend.. ! were glad to have you here as well

joebrooklyn said:

Thank You Again.

I'm really happy you are enjoying everything that Adrenaline Rush has to offer, and that we could be of great help to you! It's our pleasure, and as always if you need anything we'll be here to help out!

joebrooklyn said:

Thank You Again.

no thanks required bro.. your part of the family here now so that's how you get treated, like family, because you are... you will find that no other forum in existence can compare... everyone here shares the same vision and the want for everyone to work together, share experiences, offer the best advice and lookout for one another... its a great thing that you found your way here and we are all very happy to have you

Glad you find us helpfull! Hey...can you launder money.....never mind lol!! Enjoy the board!

Top Bottom