napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking for legit ephedrine

I'm a "she"... Here's the deal.... It's simple. I ordered from Shop Slim on 7/16. received my order on 7/28. Took it for two days.... Didn't see/feel the "ephedrine" effects. Tested it to see if it was ephedrine or possibly under dosed.. and it didn't contain ephedrine period. I have no idea what it is but I can guarantee you what it isn't.

I'll keep you updated if I find anything legit but in the meantime, think I'm going to try the bronkaid route.

Liv_gr8t said:
I'm a "she"... Here's the deal.... It's simple. I ordered from Shop Slim on 7/16. received my order on 7/28. Took it for two days.... Didn't see/feel the "ephedrine" effects. Tested it to see if it was ephedrine or possibly under dosed.. and it didn't contain ephedrine period. I have no idea what it is but I can guarantee you what it isn't.

that's extremely messed up... i hope that it was nothing dangerous etc. but you should absolutely have this looked into further and please let us know the outcome

Liv_gr8t said:

I'm so sick of these fucks selling bunk shit. Sry you got ripped off.

JM750 said:
Liv_gr8t said:

I'm so sick of these fucks selling bunk shit. Sry you got ripped off.

i agree brother... its just fucking absurd... it sucks for the few that actually do sell quality as well because it puts EVERYONE under the microscope and it sucks even more when you go to a shithole like evo that posts fake reviews etc because then you never actually know...

this is why adrenaline is structured so different so at least there is one place that will give honest and accurate reviews on anything and everything... NOTHING gets erased nor edited period... EVERY experience is let be so everyone can see accurate experiences

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:
I know a British website that sells it in 100 and 200 pill quantities, 30mg per pill. They also sell premade ECA stacks. They ship to the US.

very nice bro... perhaps post that because there is a lot of interest in that...

Haha. I love this. Other sites will fucking ban you for posting a link.

FUCK THAT... shit, i want to know for myself! LMFAO You can post whatever you want... Just as long as its not trolling, spam etc... I don't want to read any Russian bull shit or see someone selling fucking iphones LOLLLL

Fucking love it

angelsim said:
I purchased some Phrious Pharma is really good.... I know first hand because im using it now ;)

Yes but yours is an eca stack but ya its good lol. I cant take it i get all jittery. But my gf uses it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.
Here is how you confuse someone. Ephed sulfate contains 77% of raw ephed. Ephed hydochloride contains 82% raw ephed. Now I can stop right here and say ephed hcl is stronger. Such is true. But now let's do the math. 25mg ephed so4 x.77= 19.3 mg of raw ephed...25mg of ephed hcl x .82=20.5 mg of raw ephed.

So if you take 25mg of either one you are only getting a difference of 20.5-19.3=1.2mg difference. Look boys and girls 1.2 mg aint shit ok? It is basically useless to discuss the difference between the two. Now cost wise I think primatene is more because you need 2 tabs to get 25mg, and bronkaid is already as 25mg.
Due to bro science the word on the street is that ephed hcl is the strongest. And yes that is true. And yes primatene knows that and that is why they cost more. Yes it is true but it is insignificant. Go for price! Not chemical structure.

drb_iac said:
Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.
Here is how you confuse someone. Ephed sulfate contains 77% of raw ephed. Ephed hydochloride contains 82% raw ephed. Now I can stop right here and say ephed hcl is stronger. Such is true. But now let's do the math. 25mg ephed so4 x.77= 19.3 mg of raw ephed...25mg of ephed hcl x .82=20.5 mg of raw ephed.

So if you take 25mg of either one you are only getting a difference of 20.5-19.3=1.2mg difference. Look boys and girls 1.2 mg aint shit ok? It is basically useless to discuss the difference between the two. Now cost wise I think primatene is more because you need 2 tabs to get 25mg, and bronkaid is already as 25mg.
Due to bro science the word on the street is that ephed hcl is the strongest. And yes that is true. And yes primatene knows that and that is why they cost more. Yes it is true but it is insignificant. Go for price! Not chemical structure.

I was trying to clear things up here, so I hope it was understandable.I am getting so many questions I thought maybe I need to try again.

drb_iac said:
[quote="drb_iac":a7medxgn]Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.

I was trying to clear things up here, so I hope it was understandable.I am getting so many questions I thought maybe I need to try again.[/quote:a7medxgn]

I thought it was a great explanation actually. I'm thinking of the bronkaid route. But first I want to check out a few of the foreign market stores. I've heard some of them sell ephedra tabs.

BigBusiness said:
$15 a box

I just got a 60 count for $9.00. I'll start with 1 bronkaid, 1 caffeine pill, and one baby aspirin. Let's see what a couple weeks like that will do.

Saiyan said:
drb_iac said:
[quote="drb_iac":1y6qj9o2]Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.

I was trying to clear things up here, so I hope it was understandable.I am getting so many questions I thought maybe I need to try again.

I thought it was a great explanation actually. I'm thinking of the bronkaid route. But first I want to check out a few of the foreign market stores. I've heard some of them sell ephedra tabs.[/quote:1y6qj9o2]

By ephedra tab you mean just ephed hcl? With no expectorant? You will only be throwing money away. You know that Pseudo ephed was taken off of the otc and put behind the pharm right? In some states you need a script. Well that is because it can be made into meth. Ephed like primatene hcl can be into meth even easier..BUT if the excpectorant is in there then it becomes more difficult. So that is the reason why the expectoarant is added to primatene and bronkaid. If t were not for the expectoranat primatene and bronkaid would be illegal just like the pure stuff already is. "Pure ephed" as you say is just ephed hcl exactly as primatene is. There will be no difference from what you find overseas and primatene or bronkaid from the usa. Except you will pay more, and customs could snag it

drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:
[quote="drb_iac":wvvth10d][quote="drb_iac":wvvth10d]Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.

I thought it was a great explanation actually. I'm thinking of the bronkaid route. But first I want to check out a few of the foreign market stores. I've heard some of them sell ephedra tabs.[/quote:wvvth10d]

By ephedra tab you mean just ephed hcl? With no expectorant? You will only be throwing money away. You know that Pseudo ephed was taken off of the otc and put behind the pharm right? In some states you need a script. Well that is because it can be made into meth. Ephed like primatene hcl can be into meth even easier..BUT if the excpectorant is in there then it becomes more difficult. So that is the reason why the expectoarant is added to primatene and bronkaid. If t were not for the expectoranat primatene and bronkaid would be illegal just like the pure stuff already is. "Pure ephed" as you say is just ephed hcl exactly as primatene is. There will be no difference from what you find overseas and primatene or bronkaid from the usa. Except you will pay more, and customs could snag it[/quote:wvvth10d]

Not sure what it is. A coworker who is Indian says he sees them in some of the shops. He said the package says mini tabs on it. I asked him to pick some up, as the time I walked around one of those stores with him, I got funny looks lol.

Saiyan said:
drb_iac said:
Saiyan said:
[quote="drb_iac":24j5toi8][quote="drb_iac":24j5toi8]Let me clear up the difference between Bronkaid and Primatene. Bronkaid is Ephed sulfate (ephedh2s04)-25mg. Primatene is 12.5mg eped hydrochloride (ephedhcl). Both forms are considered salts, and this is how most oral medications come...either hydrochloride or sulfate. Both are just carrying the ephed molecule.

I thought it was a great explanation actually. I'm thinking of the bronkaid route. But first I want to check out a few of the foreign market stores. I've heard some of them sell ephedra tabs.

By ephedra tab you mean just ephed hcl? With no expectorant? You will only be throwing money away. You know that Pseudo ephed was taken off of the otc and put behind the pharm right? In some states you need a script. Well that is because it can be made into meth. Ephed like primatene hcl can be into meth even easier..BUT if the excpectorant is in there then it becomes more difficult. So that is the reason why the expectoarant is added to primatene and bronkaid. If t were not for the expectoranat primatene and bronkaid would be illegal just like the pure stuff already is. "Pure ephed" as you say is just ephed hcl exactly as primatene is. There will be no difference from what you find overseas and primatene or bronkaid from the usa. Except you will pay more, and customs could snag it[/quote:24j5toi8]

Not sure what it is. A coworker who is Indian says he sees them in some of the shops. He said the package says mini tabs on it. I asked him to pick some up, as the time I walked around one of those stores with him, I got funny looks lol.[/quote:24j5toi8]

Being that pure ephed is illegal and the name mini whites and mini thins were old school pure epheds in the days when it was legal. Sounds like a knockoff of the old brand and probably has no ephed in it at all. Look at it this way...whatever it is, it will not be as good as primatene or bronkaid

drb_iac said:
Being that pure ephed is illegal and the name mini whites and mini thins were old school pure epheds in the days when it was legal. Sounds like a knockoff of the old brand and probably has no ephed in it at all. Look at it this way...whatever it is, it will not be as good as primatene or bronkaid

I'm doing the bronkaid for sure. I just want to know what these are. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff imported into some of those shops. And like I said, when my friend walks in it's like he's family. When I walk in with him the stares and shit happen lol. If I can get him to find them again I'll post pictures.

Top Bottom