napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

lil advice please

bdalarn

I'm 5'6" tall 159 lbs now. Two in a half weeks ago I weighed 152. I'm 29 years old and have probably between 13-15% body fat range. I'm running test cyp twice a week. 250mg at a time. My buddy kind of left me hanging. He also got me mastron. When should I start stacking with the mastron? And I'm ordering some Clomid. When should I start takin that and for how long. I got a real tight decent build. I'm big on body weight workouts. Especially pull-ups. Could y'all give me a schedule please. Thank you

U shouldn't use the Mast. Reason being is your absolutely clueless about aas. At 5'6" you don't have a real tight decent build with 15% body fat. Get a better diet.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

13-15 percent body fat is too high for Masteron. As far as Clomid goes, you need to tell us how long you've been running the test and when you plan to stop. Then we can build a PCT plan around that.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

You really should have done some research before sticking yourself with a needle dude. Where is your aromatase inhibitor? Test cyp has a ester life of 2 weeks. Your wanting to know when to start PCT but never explained how long you have been on test. You really should be taking aromasin to stop estrogen from building up to high to your body. You are far from knowing how to use AAS and its ' careless to take a "BUDDY'S" advise that left you high and dry!!!! Let alone pinn yourself with a foreign substance that you know nothing about, plus its always best to have "EVERYTHING" you need for cycle before you start.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

We are here to help. Not to beat you up. You made a mistake and that's that. Tell us everything and we will help you to get on the right track.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

No need for mast at this point. 10% or less bf and you start to see the benefits. But since your be is a little higher it will be a waste.

You should consider running GW and SR9009 to aid in your fat loss

That masteron will be useless to you brother. What is your age? I hope you are doing more than body weight workouts, being on gear

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Everyone starts somewhere, but research is paramount. I am newbie and I'm striving to learn as much as I can from the textbooks and live gurus here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone starts somewhere, but research is paramount. I am newbie and I'm striving to learn as much as I can from the textbooks and live gurus here.

This is true guys last year I did the exact same shit had eq, sust, and test cyp from a "buddy" was on my way to running all at the same time when I found this place and it no doubt saved me from huge problems so don't think you are alone in this newbie thing we were all there at one time or another. but safety is paramount here.

I have no idea what you're asking. Buddy left you hanging how? Did you already start this cycle? What are your goals? Experience?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

You could get that body fat percentage down with a diet adjustment and an ECA stack. Until then, don't use the masteron. That's for when you are at 9% or lower.

Forget about mast. Your bf is too high to really see the benefits. You need to focus on your diet. I hope you're doing more than just bodyweight workouts using aas. What AI are you running? Do you understand what Clomid is for and the importance of pct? Gotta make sure you have a sound base of knowledge before diving into this stuff bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just curious, why does your bf% matter with mast?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
Mast isn't much of a mass gainer. It truly shines at increasing hardening/vascularity. When your bf% is higher, you won't get to reap the benefits of mast because you'll have bodyfat "covering" the compounds effects. It's best to run mast under 10% bf (lower the better), and you'll be able to take advantage of it. I find it absolutely pointless to run mast when you can't even see your abs.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just curious, why does your bf% matter with mast?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
If you want the aesthetic benifit your body fat needs to be low. Otherwise you won't get that vascular hardening effect.

Now mentally and libido wise wich is another area mast really shines in. Bf% doesn't matter so much. But why handicap a drug like that. If that's what your after just ru a bunch of test.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ok so I'm not sure what this aramotase is you guys are talking about. I've done 5 doses now. Brought it back to the 1 on the needle each time. I'm 2 weeks in now. I've been told that I'm 10% or less body fat but I believe I'm more that's why I said 13-15% so since its My first time I'm getting the idea I should not take that mastron. I've been asking another friend about antiestrogen and he told me to take the Clomid. So since I'm already in this mess guys. How can I get the best out of this 10 weeks cycle. If there is any more info you need from me to write me up a schedule. I'll be glad to give it to you. Please help me guys. I really appreciate it. My buddy went to prison and left me high and dry. He said he had a plan for me. That's why he got me the mastron. Thanx guys

I'm not sure what my bf is. But you can see all my abs and my intercostals are insane. I have some veins in My lower abs too

Clomid is not an anti estrogen. That's used in your pct after you finish the cycle. The best AI is aromasin. And the starting dose is 12.5mg eod.
Sounds like you really dropped the ball on learning your stuff before starting. Don't just trust a friend to spoon feed you. Because then this happens and you're in trouble.

Top Bottom