napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD & MK2866 stack

nickbasicfitness

I’m on s4 right now and I’m liking the progress of hardening and getting stronger. I’ve already planned my next cycle and stack of LGD and mk2866. I plan on overlapping them
Month 1 - LGD 10mg ed
Month 2- LGD 15mg ed + mk2866 25 mg ed
Month 3- mk2866 25mg ed
Pct- estrogen blocker( basic one from supplement store) and daa

Thinking maybe clomid bc a few people I see say they do that.

1. What do you guys think is a good pct for that.
2. What’s your favourite stack ? I’d love to hear all the great combos !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd never exceed 10mg per day of Lgd and those sarms are meant to be ran 12 weeks each. Pct is way off base too. This is how to run it properly

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/Post-ft

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

why are you using an estrogen blocker with compounds that dont convert to estrogen? that makes less than zero sense and will be detrimental if anything...

also, favorite stack depends on your goals etc... i can tell you my two favorites are gw and s4 but im a guy that is all about being cut etc... others will have differing opinions dependent upon their goals

why are you using an estrogen blocker with compounds that dont convert to estrogen? that makes less than zero sense and will be detrimental if anything...

also, favorite stack depends on your goals etc... i can tell you my two favorites are gw and s4 but im a guy that is all about being cut etc... others will have differing opinions dependent upon their goals

Bc I’m an idiot and purchased off enhanced athlete bc my friend had a 35% off code. And I’m aware it’s more than likely they have laced it with pro hormone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom