napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD cycle

Clomid is an estrogen blocker? And gw is a PPAR, which will help allow me to keep me gains and also fat off, right? thank you for the link. Question about the liquid SARMS. I read that you need to be careful with eating food when taking them. That it can mess up the digestion and absorption of the SARM. Is this correct? Also, I want to run LGD. Should I run that by itself first, to see how my body reacts to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clomid is an estrogen blocker? And gw is a PPAR, which will help allow me to keep me gains and also fat off, right? thank you for the link. Question about the liquid SARMS. I read that you need to be careful with eating food when taking them. That it can mess up the digestion and absorption of the SARM. Is this correct? Also, I want to run LGD. Should I run that by itself first, to see how my body reacts to it?

that is completely false... food will not effect absorption whatsoever... some require food intake when using if it causes them an upset stomach, but with or without food is fine either way... grapefruit juice can help with absorption as well... nothing but bro science on the food claim though... LGD is a great starting point but sarms are more than mild in terms of side effects and are far more effective when stacked with other sarms as they work synergistically together... LGD and S4 stack EXTREMELY well together but it is all dependent upon your goals from the cycle... ?

I mean I really want to put on a bit more mass especially in my shoulders and and back. I know LGD is the best for mass gains. Also in terms of lifting. Would ice cream fitness 5x5 be a good plan to follow?

That greatly depends on you individually, as some training plans work best for certain people, but don't work for the others. Therefore, you gotta try that training plan, and see if it yealds any results to you. Personally, when it comes to gaining mass in training, I really like the HIT training - it is very fast, and yet helps gain mass very effectively.

Basically, you do few reps at max weight, with no rests in between sets. It is a very good training regimen - one of my favorites.

Thanks for all the help guys. One more question. I'll be getting an ankle surgery this Wednesday. Kind of unexpected, but needs to happen. I want to recover as fast as possible. Between LGD and Ostarine, which would provide me the most benefit? If it helps they are going in and removing a few bone fragments from my posterior tibial tendon. Other than the bone spurs there is no damage to my ankle. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mk (osta) will be the number one choice for me. The big three for healing are mk-2866, mk-677, and Lgd together. I have read that's perfect for healing.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help guys. One more question. I'll be getting an ankle surgery this Wednesday. Kind of unexpected, but needs to happen. I want to recover as fast as possible. Between LGD and Ostarine, which would provide me the most benefit? If it helps they are going in and removing a few bone fragments from my posterior tibial tendon. Other than the bone spurs there is no damage to my ankle. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you want the most healing benefit I would run the healing stack. It's the best way to help you out

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

I've heard mixed advice on stacking SARMS together. Some say it's beneficial, others says is just going to increase my chances of suppression without much additional benefits.

stacking is actually the best results you can get. you need to forget everything you have heard and read. watch dylans youtube videos it explains everything and it is truth there are hundreds possibly thousands on this board that have stacked these with great results I actually have not read 1 negative about any of the sarmsx or pure essence products in a stack or running separate. Unfortunately you have been fed a bunch of bullshit on sarms and stacking etc. Clear your mind you are now in the Mecca of learning all you need to know and learn

I would def do an extensive one since you don't know wtf you were putting in your body nolva, clomid, and aromasin, gw and mk2866. are you having any estro or gyno issues? nipple sensitivity? knots in your chest?

this is gonna take some time to rebound your system and body back to normal levels before you can get back to the sarms and other stuff. I would say atleast 8-10 weeks before you can go full force stacks again. which in my opinion is win win. you get to do more research get a good cycle set up and ordered and concentrate on getting back to your normal blood levels

No Gyno issues at all or nipple sensitivity. The only thing I noticed was feeling tired. That's about it. Just really tired. Do Clomid and nolva help raise test levels in addition to reducing estrogen?

Top Bottom