napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 Cycle / PCT Question

doktordd9

Dylan,

I've been a big fan of your videos and had a couple questions regarding LGD-4033.
I just recently (3months) came off an Ostapure Cycle from black stone labs (30mg/day for 6 weeks) and received amazing results. Now that it isn't manufactured anymore I was interested in trying LGD. I've been told of some suppression post cycle and just wanted to know what dosage I should run my post cycle at. I'm aware you said take 10mg/day for 12 weeks of the LGD, and you recommended only Clomid as a PCT. I still have PCT5 from blackstone labs and was wondering if that is decent enough? I'm all for spending extra on the post cycle to reduce suppression and keep my body healthy. So I just need a little help on how / what to dose post cycle.

P.s. I'm 25 year old male , 150ibs @ 5"7 (height).

Dylan,

I've been a big fan of your videos and had a couple questions regarding LGD-4033.
I just recently (3months) came off an Ostapure Cycle from black stone labs (30mg/day for 6 weeks) and received amazing results. Now that it isn't manufactured anymore I was interested in trying LGD. I've been told of some suppression post cycle and just wanted to know what dosage I should run my post cycle at. I'm aware you said take 10mg/day for 12 weeks of the LGD, and you recommended only Clomid as a PCT. I still have PCT5 from blackstone labs and was wondering if that is decent enough? I'm all for spending extra on the post cycle to reduce suppression and keep my body healthy. So I just need a little help on how / what to dose post cycle.

P.s. I'm 25 year old male , 150ibs @ 5"7 (height).

bro, are you aware of why blackstone no longer sells it? they were selling prohormones labeled as sarms and caught doing it... of course you got big results, you were not taking sarms but you absolutely need a full pct... bro, listen, those otc pct products, like the one you have, do absolutely fucking nothing for your recovery... you need to research before you start doing things man... you need a FULL pct asap... sarmsx has the highest quality sarms, male enhancements and all ancillaries... (all pct products, aromatase inhibitors etc...) you need a full pct and then you can run sarms but they need to actually be sarms... tell me your goals for your next cycle and i'll give you a perfect layout for your goals...

here is the link to purchase the pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Guess after doing (2) bottles each of: LGD,RAD,MK677 , I should do the full pct? Originally heard just (4) wks of clomid would suffice. Read that adding nolva can take away gains. Have been crashed every day since start, mid cycle bloods all screwed up, shit high/shit low, test was at 57. Clomid/nolva taken at same time? A dosing sequence of 50/50/25/25, that's in ml, like 50ml? If using sarmsx products, is 50ml=(2) droppers? Got to get this going just stopped cycle this morning.

Guess after doing (2) bottles each of: LGD,RAD,MK677 , I should do the full pct? Originally heard just (4) wks of clomid would suffice. Read that adding nolva can take away gains. Have been crashed every day since start, mid cycle bloods all screwed up, shit high/shit low, test was at 57. Clomid/nolva taken at same time? A dosing sequence of 50/50/25/25, that's in ml, like 50ml? If using sarmsx products, is 50ml=(2) droppers? Got to get this going just stopped cycle this morning.
You need to run a full pct because the products you ran were likely prohormones and not sarms at all. That explains all the things you experienced and bloodwork numbers. Therefore you need a full pct for recovery.

Run the protocol Dylan and I posted above. The numbers 50/50/25/25 etc is total mg per day. Clomid is 50mg per ml so 50 mg ephod be 1ml per day, 25mg would be 0.5ml per day, etc...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

nolva DOES NOT take away gains... the only time it does that is when people run a moronic pct with nolva only... then it might... when you run the RIGHT pct, the one you have been sent that is more thorough and complete, you dont run into any of that... you get a full recovery and many times you will feel just as strong in pct...

NO it is no ML whatsoever... the bottle itself is only 30 ML man... its MG... when a bottle says its dosed at 50 mg/ml it means that each ML contains 50 mg... so one full dropper would be 50 mg... you have to check each concentration level to convert...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm going to buy the healing stack but was a little confused about the Clovis and nolva doses. I understand aromasin is every other day.. Mk//gw is every day but just to be certain , the clomid dosage is 50 for the first 2 weeks , then 25 the final two weeks and Nolva is 40 first week, 20 final 3 weeks? Sorry for the late response.

Yes 50mg a day for 2 weeks then 25 mg a day for 2 weeks and the 40 mg a day first week and 20 a day for 3 weeks

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm going to buy the healing stack but was a little confused about the Clovis and nolva doses. I understand aromasin is every other day.. Mk//gw is every day but just to be certain , the clomid dosage is 50 for the first 2 weeks , then 25 the final two weeks and Nolva is 40 first week, 20 final 3 weeks? Sorry for the late response.
yes, you have everything correct on the dosing brother... im glad you ask if you are confused.. ALWAYS ask so you do things right... if you need any other help, let me know

Top Bottom