napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let's talk about HCG the Evo Devil! Haha

My wife made me stop taking HCG. I was walking talking hardwood and knocking her down at every chance I could get. 5-10 times a day and leaving work in the middle of the night waking her up on my lunch break. She was cool with it for a bit but then enough was enough. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Evo cool aid drinkers are taught that HCG is poison and the devil and you'll die and go blind if you touch it! Haha. But Lots of guys have used it for years.
I just watched a rich piana vid. He uses high doses for PCT. So, who uses it? I'd like to hear the real pros and cons from unbiased opinions. I know it has a short expiration date and doesn't seem very readily available. Fill me in. Should I be using it for PCT?

That's to increase HCGenerate sales. It's bullshit. HCG works really well for me.

Actually as soon as I read evo cool aid drinkers and hcg the evo devil haha, I began to speed read the posts and did mis read your question thinking it was the stuff that gets talked about all the time here called hcgregenerate or something like that.I see it over and over and I do not know what is.Not to boast, but my assumptions are if I never heard of it then it is BS. I say this because I have tried every drug there is at one time or another, good ones and bad ones plus my dad has a chemical pharmacology M.S. degree. So I did indeed read into your post regenerate. Sorry for that.I will tell you what I know about hcg. I have to get going soon because I am running from friggin hurricane.
Most people do not know this ,but there are two HCG's. One is called bHCG. The more common is just called hcg. HCG mimics luteinizing hormone ..this is your natural hormone that tells your balls to produce test. HCG addresses testicular function rather than brain center control of leutinizing hormone. So hcg not only raises test production but it also increses luteinizing hormone. You should be aware that it is not without side effects, some men get bloated, have hair loss and become moody when the dose is too high. In the medical administration of a testosterone cycle hcg can be used during anytime of the cycle if there is severe testicular shrinkage. 2000-5000mg/week for 4 weeks will reverse shrinkage, so you can see that it is fairly powerful stuff.
Many folks mistakingly use it during cycle assuming that they can keep a heavy aas cycle going and also keep their natural test production going, but this is a mistake.You cannot turn the hose off, and then get it to come on while it is turned off. I think you would make your balls think they needed a mental institution.
As part of pct I woud say it is great if you know you are one of those guys whose test gets turned off really bad. For the majority of men a simple clomid cycle will do the trick.
My dad has done well over 55 cycles and has never used any oct or pct. He did try clomid and liked it...he liked the way he felt on it so he now uses it. After all these years and getting close to 67 his nat test is 700. So if you know yourself you may or may not want or need hcg. It is water based, so it can be injected with a 29g pin if you wanted to. I would suggest you never exceed a dose of 5000. If you use it just make a quick little cycle of it at a reasonable dose after your aas cycle and you will be fine. If I ever woke up and looked like rich piano I would od myself. I assume he thinks he looks good. To each his own I guess. He is the perfect example of the wet look..lol.
So I offer a compromise. Let's move on from the past and move forward and tell the past bye bye, and then we will not have misunderstandings. This evo thing is like an inside joke that only a few get to laugh at. That means the jokes are exclusive of a lot of members on this board..including me. This board wants to be family, so we do not exclude a big portion of our family.
Well said Jake.

I can attest for Vinni as I just recently "saved" him from that hell hole. It is a bit of an inside joke where you would have had to be there to really understand just how absurd their claims are.

We do need to move on and forget about those jokers, but there are still members coming from there everyday who have been brainwashed and have honest questions like Vinni about what's true. If any of these posts help another member find the truth then it's well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I got a lot from the great info put forth here today!
Jake, were good Buddy! No disrespect to you! And thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I think HCG is something I may incorporate into my next cycle/ PCT. Now I have a good idea how to do that next time.

I have ran very many cycles without HCG and have had no issues whatsoever, its just another option for PCT if one chooses. Not as crucial as clomid and nolvadex in my opinion, but then again i ran quite a few cycles a whiles back with no PCT whatsoever and have had no issues. But knowing what i do now with all the information that is out there, I prefer to remain as safe as possible and always run clomid,nolvadex,aromasin and now GW and MK2866 for added recovery, throw in some DAA at the end. Lets not over think this and believe throwing more compounds at the situation is going to make the most difference, when time and just coming off cycle is what make the very most difference all together.

I have ran very many cycles without HCG and have had no issues whatsoever, its just another option for PCT if one chooses. Not as crucial as clomid and nolvadex in my opinion, but then again i ran quite a few cycles a whiles back with no PCT whatsoever and have had no issues. But knowing what i do now with all the information that is out there, I prefer to remain as safe as possible and always run clomid,nolvadex,aromasin and now GW and MK2866 for added recovery, throw in some DAA at the end. Lets not over think this and believe throwing more compounds at the situation is going to make the most difference, when time and just coming off cycle is what make the very most difference all together.

Great post bro, and I absolutely agree. HCG is just another tool in the shed and an option, but certainly not required or necessary by any means. First and foremost the priority needs to place on the PCT itself with Clomid, Nolva, aromasin, MK, and GW.

Lets try this.No more posts about evo. I do not know who they are ,I do not know what n2 guard is and I am tired of all of it. All seems a bit petty to to me.If...IF you really plan to move on then move on..begin NOW. I do not give a frogs fat ass about any of it...boring me...post after post...evo..n2s guard...at what point in time might we be over it and go forward? What are you gaining by constantly going over what ever they did to you? I call that the past.That means it is over.

YES thank you Jake! its time to move on and spread OUR GOOD WORD...

Lets forget about boston lloyd, rich piana and whoever else irks us. Your thread says lets talk about hcg the evo devil. How about LETS NOT? How about we move on and those who are ignorant then we ignore. You tube does not equate to greatness. Greatness is how you are as a human being . How is your family? How is your life? How do you treat others? I am going to be gone for a week and man I sure hope all of this 6th grade shit is GONE when I return.

EXACTLY.. there is far too much time wasted on all these clowns... we all know they are clowns, we all know what they are about but we get off topic... fuck all these guys... we are doing exactly what they want by giving them attention.. we are actually feeding the fire...

Dude, hijack someone else's post not mine! If you don't have fucking legit feedback shut the fuck up!

Hey man... thats flat out enough.. that shit is not going on here whatsoever... we dont talk to each other like that whatsoever and he is actually right... there is far too much talk about them on here... it was not directed at you personally and you misunderstood but if your going to react like that, then you cant be around here.. we are a family and we dont talk to each other like that... i don't really think you meant it because ive talked with you before and you seem far different that this behavior shown so im going to chalk it up as a misunderstanding and move forward but you need to understand that is not going to be tolerated... i get your point and it was just a miscommunication but we ALL need to be respectful of one another and this is the type of thing that does not go over well... its all good bro but please think about what your saying in the future...

Thanks everyone. I got a lot from the great info put forth here today!
Jake, were good Buddy! No disrespect to you! And thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I think HCG is something I may incorporate into my next cycle/ PCT. Now I have a good idea how to do that next time.

i didnt see this.. im really glad you posted this man... your a good man and i know that... all good... NOW, let me give you MY 2 cents on hcg brother...

HCG has its place for sure... there's no doubt about that... we all know its been ran through the mud at one certain place because of their motives... however there is some validity in terms of pct use and other problems it can cause... one thing i can tell you with a million percent certainty is that it is prevalently misused and not prescribed properly from doctors... i work with all types of clients from professional body builders to just your every day person trying to get in shape, learn and take back control of their lives... i have seen so many problems with people who abused hcg and really did a number on themselves making it extremely hard to fix... hcg should never be used in pct and i'll tell you why... hcg mimics your lh and fsh which is fine when needing it during a suppressed state however the whole point to pct is to jumpstart your hpta, not to mimic it, which you have been doing your entire cycle which leads to suppression... when you mimic, your body forgets how to produce on its own, thus causing suppression... so mimicking in pct is the exact opposite of what you want.. however blasting it prior to pct gives you a jumpstart going in so recovery can be obtained easier but you need to allow your body to re learn how to produce, not further suppress it... not to mention that it definitely can increase estrogen which is the last thing you want to occur in pct... there is a place for it and a place that is horrible for it... 4 weeks consecutively is more than enough of it and will get you everything you need from it...

i didnt see this.. im really glad you posted this man... your a good man and i know that... all good... NOW, let me give you MY 2 cents on hcg brother...

HCG has its place for sure... there's no doubt about that... we all know its been ran through the mud at one certain place because of their motives... however there is some validity in terms of pct use and other problems it can cause... one thing i can tell you with a million percent certainty is that it is prevalently misused and not prescribed properly from doctors... i work with all types of clients from professional body builders to just your every day person trying to get in shape, learn and take back control of their lives... i have seen so many problems with people who abused hcg and really did a number on themselves making it extremely hard to fix... hcg should never be used in pct and i'll tell you why... hcg mimics your lh and fsh which is fine when needing it during a suppressed state however the whole point to pct is to jumpstart your hpta, not to mimic it, which you have been doing your entire cycle which leads to suppression... when you mimic, your body forgets how to produce on its own, thus causing suppression... so mimicking in pct is the exact opposite of what you want.. however blasting it prior to pct gives you a jumpstart going in so recovery can be obtained easier but you need to allow your body to re learn how to produce, not further suppress it... not to mention that it definitely can increase estrogen which is the last thing you want to occur in pct... there is a place for it and a place that is horrible for it... 4 weeks consecutively is more than enough of it and will get you everything you need from it...
Awesome. Thanks Dylan. I'm a long way from my next cycle. I'll PM you to get some dose recommendations when the time comes.

Awesome. Thanks Dylan. I'm a long way from my next cycle. I'll PM you to get some dose recommendations when the time comes.

Absolutely brother... Thank you for handling yourself like a real man after an error... That earned a shitload of respect bro...your a good man! Let me know and im happy to help

Oh wow that is news about LH, I haven't had a chance to read up about HMG, but it is an acronym for HUMAN MENOPAUSAL GONADOTROPINS (HMG), I have no idea what it is yes but ti was for sale next ro hcg, take a look..thanks for the info man,, good stuff .. i read it might be used in conjunction with hcg? I seriously havent had a chance, will look into it this week if I can

You are right about the hcg, but the last study done on it kind of shitcanned what we originally thought. We always thought that hcg addresses testicular funtion but not brain center control of LH. BUT now they think that LH is indeed increased by hcg. That would make it a doube wammy if it does both.
What is ths HMG? You are not talking about the group called statins are you? I always associated HMG with cholesterol drugs

man, if thats what happens with hcg hate to see what what happens on tren lol

My wife made me stop taking HCG. I was walking talking hardwood and knocking her down at every chance I could get. 5-10 times a day and leaving work in the middle of the night waking her up on my lunch break. She was cool with it for a bit but then enough was enough. Lol

Top Bottom