napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle pics update

The first two pics were before this cycle. I don't have any before I started juicing... Or do I?? Hmm let me browse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before steroids....
8c0e3cf41438df87886346b6bd36f7ce.jpg

On the left

What cycle was dude on the far right on in this picture ?

Although I did meet an interpreter in Afghanistan who had an amp of test in his wallet for some strange reason. They're not too smart over there.

Maybe TRT ? who knows, did u happen to catch the brand ?

Not a chance. They don't know which hole to make a baby in much less have doctors who would give them TRT.... Or any doctor for that matter. At least not where I was. And no I'm not exaggerating on that example. He probably just got it in Pakistan for some dumb reason.

My medic buddy told me about a guy who couldn't get his 13 year old wife pregnant and eventually came to find out he's been cumming in her ass the whole time. Poor people are so cut off from the world. Living in dirt huts etc...

Not a chance. They don't know which hole to make a baby in much less have doctors who would give them TRT.... Or any doctor for that matter. At least not where I was. And no I'm not exaggerating on that example. He probably just got it in Pakistan for some dumb reason.

It's amazing how under developed some parts of the world still are. You would think you're on a different planet where we live.

It's amazing how under developed some parts of the world still are. You would think you're on a different planet where we live.

Truly. Most of those people have never even left their village to meet the people 10 miles away. They have no idea what's happening on the planet.

My medic buddy told me about a guy who couldn't get his 13 year old wife pregnant and eventually came to find out he's been cumming in her ass the whole time. Poor people are so cut off from the world. Living in dirt huts etc...

Holy shit...that is disturbingly hilarious. I almost feel bad for laughing at it

Jack- First, thank you for your service. We all owe you a debt.
Second, you're kicking ass bro! Def look leaner, size is up too! Nice work!

Jack- First, thank you for your service. We all owe you a debt.
Second, you're kicking ass bro! Def look leaner, size is up too! Nice work!

Thank you, sir, on all accounts! BTW side note... The friend in the pic has a tattoo on his butt that says "Mass kicks ass" and has a big splotch as the state of Massachusetts [emoji23]
Back story: his long time girlfriend's name was there first but she cheated on him while he was there so he fixed it. Poor bastard.

Thank you, sir, on all accounts! BTW side note... The friend in the pic has a tattoo on his butt that says "Mass kicks ass" and has a big splotch as the state of Massachusetts [emoji23]
Back story: his long time girlfriend's name was there first but she cheated on him while he was there so he fixed it. Poor bastard.

Damn... getting a tattoo of your girlfriends name on your ass. Bad move lol.

Top Bottom