napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You're strongest body part

TX TERROR

Alright...

What is it that you love to train every chance you get what body part have you sculpted, that you pride yourself on?
What's you're strongloint?!

Let's see it and hear it!

I'm gonna go with back. Idk why buy it's always been a great muscle group for me. I truly enjoy any and every back workout. I love training everything really but back I truly look forward to amd have a lot of fun with it.

I do a lot of heavy deads. Lat isolation and random shit a lot of people don't do. You need to get creative with you're workouts. You're body adapts rather quickly and this goes for any muscle group. I really think the power building approach is one of the greatest methods for taining. Brings a fine balance of mass and aesthetics. Many times you see an either or type of deal. It seems to have worked. Out of all the muscle groups, I favor the turtle shell.
95008e573fbe5e2a3aa843e442b5ac45.jpg

a21fb10bdeb2cfd716abed50a645cdfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Calves... but I really cant take credit for them

And tx your back is a serial killer
Ah you lucky bastard... it took me a while to get my calves above 18. It was a fight from hell but did it. I wish I had good calf genetics.

Haha thanks man.

Ah you lucky bastard... it took me a while to get my calves above 18. It was a fight from hell but did it. I wish I had good calf genetics.

Haha thanks man.

Yeah bro i mean I definitely have genetics there but I also climb ladders all day with a tool belt and have always done leg intensive sports.. martial arts and wrestling got em growing young

Trying to get my back up now

Calves... but I really cant take credit for them

And tx your back is a serial killer

Same here bro, calves are a gift from the genetic gods for me but I love training back because of the heavy weight and variety of exercises.

TX, dude, you're a freaking monster!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

TX, you really need to start lifting weights, you have all kinds of potential if you just apply yourself... you be could huge..

compound movements esp. love snatch and clean here,,,, esp the snatch

Hahahahahahaha. I knew someone was gonna show up with that one.

Im just surprised I beat NY to it lol. Too much hcgenerate flowing through my veins, can't help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My back is probably also my best strong point, with arms and calves close behind. I have a very thick and wide V taper for my frame that looks pretty impressive through the latest spread

Top Bottom