napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member intro

Mechanix1

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Been signed up to AR for about a month now but just doing my intro. Hailing from NY and FORMER member of Evo. Glad everyone jumping over here from that scam sight. Great that Dylan, Rock, Steel, etc.. started this as they are very informative and knowledgable. Dylan has helped me in the past with Sarms and looking forward to trying PE as well as other stuff- lol.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Been signed up to AR for about a month now but just doing my intro. Hailing from NY and FORMER member of Evo. Glad everyone jumping over here from that scam sight. Great that Dylan, Rock, Steel, etc.. started this as they are very informative and knowledgable. Dylan has helped me in the past with Sarms and looking forward to trying PE as well as other stuff- lol.
Glad to see you come over here and join us brother! You're definitely in THE right place. We have the best members and community out there, so I'm happy to welcome you to the family. Make yourself at home, and if you need anything let me know!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! i love how you put "former" in your post... that's a great thing! you just saved yourself a lot of extra curricular bull shit... you already know me from the past so you know im always here to help with the best i can give... don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need any help along the way!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! i love how you put "former" in your post... that's a great thing! you just saved yourself a lot of extra curricular bull shit... you already know me from the past so you know im always here to help with the best i can give... don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need any help along the way!

Much appreciated! Looking forward to your MK677 and RAD140 stacks!!

Welcome to the family bro. This is the last stop in your search for a community of experienced members with integrity and an honest desire to help each other. Glad to have you aboard. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help

Welcome to the AR family bro. Looking forward to your input here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom